Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No in-game AH; Zeni suggests third-party source

Comments

• tharkthark Member UncommonPosts: 1,188
    Originally posted by jblah

I actually like this game a lot but will not subscribe due to this as an economy is a feature I would be willing to pay 14.99 per month for. Currently there is no economy for me as I have maybe 1-2 hours per weekday at best to play and will not spend it searching a horrible guild store interface (that I am forced to join to participate in the economy) or spamming zone chat in a town. This is not a fun way to spend my time.

So far it seems to me that gold has little use anyway other than for travel and repairs so maybe I don't need an economy anyway in this game. This just means that I will play Skyrim instead as there are no node ninjas or asshats to deal with and the game feels almost the same anyway the way I have been playing it and does not require a subscription. 

An auction house is a staple in MMOs and I think that deciding to go the direction they did will cause a large hit to retention as the in game economy is a huge factor that makes an MMO feel more alive. These are all just my opinions and I may be part of the few people that feel this way. Judging by the forums and the several Auction websites going up to address this issue it may be more important than some think.

Ok..But I bet you will be wrong in most of your observations ..However, I can completly understand why you are feeling and saying the things you say, because up until now this isn't how developers usually do their games, (there is a selective few) ; must common is however a global auction house , It's the Norm. So there is nothing odd in reacting the way you do :)

1. You will find stuff on your 2 hour journey if you just quest or Craft your gear, no need to search the market for it ..The market isn't for your player in that sence. Make some friends and trade things between them, make an alt and see that you will get much items to trade them for.

Also, the trading in chat, player-player is also not needed for you, It's luxury wares, that you most likely can't afford anyway, and If you feel you can afford that shiney item, well go ahead and answer the call, maybe you will make a friend or a supplyer.

And If you in some Point of your Life in game has much money , buy a much needed item in the guild auction houses(It's supposedly a luxury to obtain an item without working for it, It's suppose to be expensive) The symbol is big Guilds that has been working hard to afford setting up a Guild market. And If this bothers you, join a huge guild and you will get your share :)

2., Ninja looters and such riff/raff are thiefes in a way or they are just faster than you..There are ways to deal with it , however..

Annoying but part of Life, there will be times that you will be the first to open that chest and annoy someone else, it will even out ..eventually :)

3 A global auction house will make the game "less" alive, It will press down prices so much that any item will be free(eventually), and It will make the World silent. It will make even the best gear silly easy to obtain , unless Zenmax makes those items untradable and such things.

It's really a trade off, what do we want for our game a florishing economy or just a normal MMO with a standard auction house ?, and in the case of Mega server It certainly Changes things , so I understand the reasoning behind all this.

Also, Im fairly certain that Zenimax will be forced to make "poor choices" regarding this, so eventually you may have your global store...

• uidLuc1duidLuc1d Member UncommonPosts: 194

Step One:  Join a mega guild.

Step Two:  Put your shit in the guild store.

Step Three:  Watch it sell instantly.

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    Originally posted by Xasapis
    Originally posted by StarI

A real trader will make his name and try to become a top trader. You know being social, having connections. No spamming needed. Besides I don't even know what spamming is for you? What's wrong with advertising in chat and letting people know you are in for something?

And what fanboy horse. I hardly even thought of TESO when writing those replies. To be frank I care jack shit if TESO makes it or not, it's more of  a filler game for me atm. And I am able to value something even if it doesn't have everything I -want-.

Anyway, what do you mean  by guild store not working?  I personaly tested it and sold a few items so it's working however I refuse to pay 25% for convinience so I rather sell manually.

If you simply mean the interface being bad than I totaly agree but also have no doubt it will evolve, I mean game got released 7 days ago.

Lets see ...

Assume 200.000 subscribers in one of the two megaservers.

Now assume 1% of them, aka, 20.000 advertise once every 2 minutes.

That would be 166 trade messages per second on the whole server. Those messages will probably won't get evenly distributed per zone (major hubs and newbie zones will see more spam). Still

Best scenario possible, out of those 166 messages, only 10 messages per second are getting spammed on your zone.

What do you think a sane person will do? Try to keep up with the spam or disable zone chat?

That is a lot of assumptions you did there. I can tell you this is not the current situation, chats (mark plural) are not getting spamed like that. Why I will not make assumptions but they are not. I can tell you tho from personal experience- I 've been trading just fine and yes I was trade advertising too however  once per 2 min definitely goes in the spam book if you keep at it. If I say I do it on average once per 30 min it's probably pushing and it sold me just fine.

Moreimportantly as I pointed before, a system without automated global selling yields the need for  traders. Meaning you only need to know a couple who enjoy role playing trader in a game, to effectively sell anything worthwile - no spam needed for either you or trader.

Oh and if you value zone chat and can't cope with spammers, than there's the report and ignore functions.

• eldariseldaris Member UncommonPosts: 353

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Originally posted by Elikal *headdesk*  If this is indeed an official response... it just lowers my already low esteem for ZoS. The need to rely on out of game sources for ingame transactions whatsoever is one of the most absurd moves. So they recognize the issue but suggest an outside website as crutch? Doh. >.<   Quote (from ZoS): "You don't necessarily want to do a global auction house for a game with one giant server because that generally leads to all the best gear being available at very, very cheap prices. A lot of times that can trivialize the game. You cannot have a healthy economy when there are no restrictions on getting the best stuff in the game."   This is pure Communism. The idea to control and limit free market to "protect" some assumed weak link, is protectionism and just nothing but hardcore communistic market ideology. I say, let free market balance things out! Governmental protected market, in this case ZoS being the government, has never been good for the economy. Let supply and demand, the rules of free market balance itself out. That's the best for everyone in the long run. Allow everyone to sell anything anytime without hindrances.
    Free market does not work on a global scale ...free market works good with little seperated markets... Thats why our current economical is breaking down rappidly.

also GW2 proofs that one huge global market kills the econnomy, and ruins a lot of the gameplay...

A global AH is a bad thing for mega server technollogy.

just get intoo three huge trading guilds, and you will be allright...

No,the problem is both irl and in game ,people like you who are upset they don't feel like a special snowflake any more when others are not living in squalor(irl)/having inferior items(in game). For that a global market/ah with no restrictions is indeed a bad thing. Beside pandering to to elitists like that, Zenimax probably wanted to limit as much as possible the amount of trade between players to force them to grind for items instead of just buying them at ah the same way they force players grind veteran ranks by doing other factions quests and calling that "a huge amount of content".
    As soon they start losing subscription they will change their mind about the "benefits" of an archaic way to sell in game, most people will not pay a sub to a game which made them lose game time on forums or in game chat to try and sell trinkets.If not, the game will join the likes of warhammer and aoc in the list of mmo failures,not a suprise since it is a game made by old school mmos developers which with the exception of Turbine ,failed to create a popular mmo again.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    Originally posted by Sephros
    Auction Houses are lame. I like seeing trading happening in zone chat.

+1

I've actually met, made friends and grouped with people because of "actual trading".

Made me feel like the old days.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Sk1ppeRSk1ppeR Member Posts: 511
    Originally posted by Xasapis
    Originally posted by Anthur

I don't have an issue with no central AH. But to use third party apps sounds silly too.

Anyway I rarely use the existing guild stores. Tax is much too high. If you want to promote trade, lower the taxes. Works in real life, works in MMOs.

On the other hand talking to people is not taxed. Neither is using a forum as a way of communication. Trading is suposed to be a social aspect. I despise how trading, like many other features, evolved into a mindless process of clicking a few buttons on your  interface window, possibly using 3rd party apps that do the searching and math instead of yourself, to increase money gains.

And essentialy globalizing the trade is a way of botting your game. Trivialize everything so much that you only need to come and look at the gold stack increasing. Just like you can set up a farming bot, you press a button and it does the work for you.

So clogging the zone chat with trade spam is an improvement in your book? As if the guild spam advertisement is not bad enough already?

Seriously, lets get off the fanboy horse and look at the situation objectively. And the problem objectively is that the current implementation of AH doesn't currently work properly even inside the guild implementation. Imagine how much more of a nightmare it would be if they went global.

It is really unfortunate that your sub-average run of the mill free to play low badget mmorpg has better (and working) trading tools compared to a AAA subscription only tittle.

A real trader will make his name and try to become a top trader. You know being social, having connections. No spamming needed. Besides I don't even know what spamming is for you? What's wrong with advertising in chat and letting people know you are in for something?

And what fanboy horse. I hardly even thought of TESO when writing those replies. To be frank I care jack shit if TESO makes it or not, it's more of  a filler game for me atm. And I am able to value something even if it doesn't have everything I -want-.

Anyway, what do you mean  by guild store not working?  I personaly tested it and sold a few items so it's working however I refuse to pay 25% for convinience so I rather sell manually.

If you simply mean the interface being bad than I totaly agree but also have no doubt it will evolve, I mean game got released 7 days ago.

Idk what games have you been playing but let me tell you that after 8 years of lineage 2, which had no AH until Goddess of Destruction expansion came(and i left couple of months after), there was no such thing as a top trader or a trader with connections. Infact it was very selfish game. People caused drama over raid drops, and they still do because of the way the drops work. After playing Gw2, I want none of that. And I approve the global AH. 

To answer to immodium, I wouldn't say that gold in Gw2 is easy to come by.

Originally posted by uidLuc1d

Step One:  Join a mega guild.

Step Two:  Put your shit in the guild store.

Step Three:  Watch it sell instantly.

That's true you can join 5 guilds. Join a trading guild and be done with it.

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Originally posted by Sk1ppeR

Idk what games have you been playing but let me tell you that after 8 years of lineage 2, which had no AH until Goddess of Destruction expansion came(and i left couple of months after), there was no such thing as a top trader or a trader with connections. Infact it was very selfish game. People caused drama over raid drops, and they still do because of the way the drops work. After playing Gw2, I want none of that. And I approve the global AH. 

To answer to immodium, I wouldn't say that gold in Gw2 is easy to come by.

Wait that's not true.

There were "top traders" and crafters on Hindemith and people knew who they could trust.

Now granted, I only played from launch for about 4.5 years (with some small breaks) and maybe the game devolved but there was a time there trading was a very viable and active method of game play.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Make no mistake, what ESO has is in fact an auction house.

But it's just a terribly inefficient one where you have to jump over different hurdles before you can get your goods sold. As evidenced by there actually being such a thing as a third party site that tries to fix the problems inherent with the system.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Zenimax have a problem, pretty huge one developing, and their trying to divert people out of game to a third party website to make up the deficiency in the game is, somewhat surprising, and also informative.

surprising because in every game since the year dot, practically, MMO's have some form of auction house, by whatever name, even SOE had to fix Everquest by introducing the Bazaar, to fix that deficiency, and because of course, players complained about the fact that trading in the game was so difficult, the method they chose even worked, so much so it was copied in other games, and of course the ever popular WoW had AH's which are i think now cross server. AH's are a necessary feature of MMO's at a basic level that cannot be ignored, that Zenimax have not included it, or have in such a limited fashion with their Guild stores, which is barely worth even considering as its lack of features seems to indicate that there is a very basic issue here which leads me to the 'informative' bit.

That Zenimax haven't included and AH and are directing players to third party options is informative, their not suggesting that the solution is a 'work in progress' and there might well be a reason for this. The reason being, it can't be done with the game engine/server setup that they have in place, it may well be an unresolvable technical issue, it would be a shame however if it is, because as far as i know, there has not been a single successful MMO that did not have an AH either in a central location or some other in game location, not a single one, someone earlier suggested Eve online does not have an AH, actually it does, Eve Onlines trading mechanics are fully fleshed out, and very accessible, anyone who thinks it does not clearly does not know Eve, there is a reason why systems such as Jita and Amarr are popular, as their 'relatively' centrally located trading hubs, but not the only method of trading, that can be done through contracts, which are 'Universe' wide in terms of who can see them or buy them. Trading in Eve is a huge, massive thing, if Eve online had the same restrictions as TESO, then the game would die, quickly.

Not saying that lack of ability to trade in TESO will kill it, as it does have a limited form of trading, but its the sheer PITA factor that will, unless resolved in a manner that players will be able to accept, hurt the game, SOE discovered the hard way with SWG, when they nerfed crafting, that players like to craft and that any game that does not support its crafting community is one that is inevitably the weaker for it, given that TESO has not had that strong a start anyway, that's a potentially fatal wound right there.image

• ohioastroohioastro Member UncommonPosts: 534
    I think that they're right about the consequences of a global AH.  Items really would end up driven down to prices just above the selling to vendor level.  If you had a million players on a single server what else would you expect?  The net impact is gear and gold inflation, not  an actual improvement in your characters.

Originally posted by ohioastro
    I think that they're right about the consequences of a global AH.  Items really would end up driven down to prices just above the selling to vendor level.  If you had a million players on a single server what else would you expect?  The net impact is gear and gold inflation, not  an actual improvement in your characters.

Yes because they can't make multiple ah's in which characters are locked like in a Cyrodill campaign ...
    As annoying is gw2 ah(not only because of megaserver but also because of ore/herbs spawning for each player making it more common) is still much better than the joke of guild ah. The only reason for Zenimax use of such a limited ah is to slow player progress in game as much as possible. They hope players will stay subscribed month after month,looking on forums and jumping from guild to guild,gathering enough money while trying desperately to buy epics at a good price. This kind of strategy alone says more than enough about how much content they know they can add to game on a regular basis.
    Too bad for Matt Firor that the year is not 2002 any more and players have more choice than Daoc and Eq.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Elikal

*headdesk*  If this is indeed an official response... it just lowers my already low esteem for ZoS. The need to rely on out of game sources for ingame transactions whatsoever is one of the most absurd moves. So they recognize the issue but suggest an outside website as crutch?

Doh. >.<

Quote (from ZoS):

"You don't necessarily want to do a global auction house for a game with one giant server because that generally leads to all the best gear being available at very, very cheap prices. A lot of times that can trivialize the game. You cannot have a healthy economy when there are no restrictions on getting the best stuff in the game."

This is pure Communism. The idea to control and limit free market to "protect" some assumed weak link, is protectionism and just nothing but hardcore communistic market ideology. I say, let free market balance things out! Governmental protected market, in this case ZoS being the government, has never been good for the economy. Let supply and demand, the rules of free market balance itself out. That's the best for everyone in the long run. Allow everyone to sell anything anytime without hindrances.

I'd say your out look is extremely short sighted. Diablo 3 recently got a major overhaul because they found giving people everything they wanted via a market was not good fun nor good for the game. Pretty much everyone agrees the game better now that the AH has been removed. (at least the majority and every games goal IS to please the majority.)

There are plenty of ways to get gold and market things in TESO if ones willing to put in the effort to actually talk to other people. If not then go kill something and hope for good drops.

Beside Diablo 3 not being a mmo, farming items is the main content of an arpg like Diablo not a world,story,quests. Let me know when blizz removes ah from wow ,then it will be relevant to this thread.

Yes, the UI for the guild stores should be improved.  That's not a design decision; the lack of a global auction house is a design decision.

I'm inclined to listen to what people say their reasoning is for decisions rather than employing conspiracy theories.  They spent plenty of money on this game, so the claims that they couldn't afford an auction house don't pass the laugh test.

Everything in a MMO is relative.  In the limit where all players have access to the best gear there is no particular advantage to having it - which devalues quest rewards, drops, and so on.  There does end up being a real market at end game, which has very few players right now; this dynamic is very different than in a mature game like WoW.

Put another way:  I don't miss an AH at all, and have been able to level up just fine based on drops and crafting my own items.

Originally posted by eldaris

Yes because they can't make multiple ah's in which characters are locked like in a Cyrodill campaign ...
    As annoying is gw2 ah(not only because of megaserver but also because of ore/herbs spawning for each player making it more common) is still much better than the joke of guild ah. The only reason for Zenimax use of such a limited ah is to slow player progress in game as much as possible. They hope players will stay subscribed month after month,looking on forums and jumping from guild to guild,gathering enough money while trying desperately to buy epics at a good price. This kind of strategy alone says more than enough about how much content they know they can add to game on a regular basis.
    Too bad for Matt Firor that the year is not 2002 any more and players have more choice than Daoc and Eq.

AH didn't work for D3 in fact most players hated it or didn't play the game Because of the AH. Now that the AH has been removed from D3 its enjoying a surge of new popularity. What makes you think that every game needs a AH? Yes not having a AH like say SWTOR does take a little more effort, One might actually have to chat with other players rather then stare zombie like at a AH screen, also it may well build community where players will want to join a Guild with decent crafter market.

If you want a game to improve your character easier then simply find one where you can buy a max level character and then Buy all the max level epic gear to go with it. As you state you have a choice. I'll play TESO you can go play whatever game allows you to buy your way to max gear/level the easiest. I'm guessing in a month you'll be done and bored with your game. (instant gratification is only fun for so long) while I'll still be having fun and playing. YMMV but I'd rather quest and kill different monsters. bosses. and do dungeons then sit in best gold drop area all day killing goblin #3000 so I can buy a blue epic at the end of the day.

Read my reply - Diablo 3 has no place in a mmo discussion. Talk to me when is no Ah in WoW. If they cared about communities in game they would not recommend players to use forums for trading or build a game around megaserver and phasing which are the opposite of community. Almost forgot the 5 guilds decision which made guilds nothing else than places to look for good deals before jumping to another one.
    If you complain about instant gratification why play a game which takes less than 10 days to be max level ? 10 days being exaggerated,some players needed less than 1/

Beside Diablo 3 not being a mmo, farming items is the main content of an arpg like Diablo not a world,story,quests. Let me know when blizz removes ah from wow ,then it will be relevant to this thread.

Funny I play Diablo 3 with multiple players all the time hell so far I group more in D3 then in TESO so its MO instead of MMO does that really hold any weight? Also aren't we having this discussion because gear is important in TESO and you view as being too hard to get. If your main goal is the quests and adventure why are you so up in arms about the lack of a powerful AH?

Your used to WoW we get it. You want TESO to be easier like wow so you can buy your items rather then quest for them ok, your own argument is pretty telling about what you want. WoW is that way you can even buy a lvl 60 or whatever level their selling this days so you can even easier get to the end.

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Originally posted by winter

Funny I play Diablo 3 with multiple players all the time hell so far I group more in D3 then in TESO so its MO instead of MMO does that really hold any weight? Also aren't we having this discussion because gear is important in TESO and you view as being too hard to get. If your main goal is the quests and adventure why are you so up in arms about the lack of a powerful AH?

Your used to WoW we get it. You want TESO to be easier like wow so you can buy your items rather then quest for them ok, your own argument is pretty telling about what you want. WoW is that way you can even buy a lvl 60 or whatever level their selling this days so you can even easier get to the end.

There's no persistent world in D3 and that's all the difference there needs to be.  It's a cooperative online roleplaying game.  The fact that you group more in D3 than ESO says more about ESO than D3.

Originally posted by winter

Originally posted by eldaris Beside Diablo 3 not being a mmo, farming items is the main content of an arpg like Diablo not a world,story,quests. Let me know when blizz removes ah from wow ,then it will be relevant to this thread.

Ah is something only an 'easy' game like wow has ? Too bad for you that TESO is not even close to WoW vanilla in term of dificulty. Even worse fail when saying that because wow has ah that means you can buy good armor easy - how many raid/pvp sets can you buy at ah in that game ? Nothing else than same kind of tired argument used by some burned vets on this site (and flavour of the month mmo fans) who can't get over wow being popular instead of their own failed ffa pvp sandbox.
    Not playing wow right now and no need to buy lv 90's since I always enjoyed leveling but people in glass houses should not throw stones - wow selling lv 90's (which is a sad development since leveling areas are great and not even original - EQ2 and Lotro did it before) after 10 years while TESO sells horses for real money from the start.Not even going to enter the whole preorder exclusive races.
    Lack of AH has nothing to do with making the game harder,just an archaic decision which is not adding anything to in game experience while making people depend on forums to trade - how is game/forum security these days ? Also for casual crafters lack of AH means no way to conveniently sell items . Beside the other ways to go around megaserver problem, just remembered EVE has also one server and found ways to have a good economy (if not the best in a mmorpg) - now you will say that EVE is a wow copy ;)

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by C1d0s

http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/04/10/elder-scrolls-online-recommends-third-party-auction-forum-for-tr/

Is this for real?  A curious thing, imo.

It seems like Zeni is taking a step in the wrong direction by trying to send all trading to an unofficial site, instead of encouraging in-game community / transactions.

Do you approve? Disapprove?

Approve. Anything to keep the AH out of the game. AH is nothing but a detriment to every game it has ever touched and only serves a small minority of people who control the economy completely.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

Ah is something only an 'easy' game like wow has ? Too bad for you that TESO is not even close to WoW vanilla in term of dificulty. Even worse fail when saying that because wow has ah that means you can buy good armor easy - how many raid/pvp sets can you buy at ah in that game ? Nothing else than same kind of tired argument used by some burned vets on this site (and flavour of the month mmo fans) who can't get over wow being popular instead of their own failed ffa pvp sandbox.
    Not playing wow right now and no need to buy lv 90's since I always enjoyed leveling but people in glass houses should not throw stones - wow selling lv 90's (which is a sad development since leveling areas are great and not even original - EQ2 and Lotro did it before) after 10 years while TESO sells horses for real money from the start.Not even going to enter the whole preorder exclusive races.
    Lack of AH has nothing to do with making the game harder,just an archaic decision which is not adding anything to in game experience while making people depend on forums to trade - how is game/forum security these days ? Also for casual crafters lack of AH means no way to conveniently sell items . Beside the other ways to go around megaserver problem, just remembered EVE has also one server and found ways to have a good economy (if not the best in a mmorpg) - now you will say that EVE is a wow copy ;)

Whenever I see someone posting a copy-pasted litany of complaints about a game I can be pretty sure that they have no interest in actually playing it.  You don't like this game and don't want to play it; fine.  Why should we take your advice on how it should be changed? It's quite clear that you want a way to skip the leveling process and jump into "endgame", and that's not what ESO is about.  Earlier you were actually complaining about the game being designed to be "slow", "forcing" players to spend many months reaching endgame.  Has it occurred to you that not all games need to be disposable filler focused on repeating a handful of things at level cap?

• RoguewizRoguewiz Member UncommonPosts: 711

Honestly, they need to create a "bazaar" zone where you can sell your goods (and only sell your goods).  This will reduce the spam in the other zones and give players an area to buy/sell, but still allow the "face to face" (yea, I know...face to face in a game??) interface some people like

Or

1. Put in player housing and allow player merchants
    2. Setup a "market board"
    3. Allow players to browse goods.
    4. Make them run to the home of the player, no matter where it is.

Now, my opinion.

There is nothing inherently wrong with Auction Houses.  An AH does not make the game a themepark.  What makes the game a themepark is quest hubs.  If I wanted to talk with people in-game, I'd group with them or join a guild.  I don't really care to interface with them for buying and selling.  Especially considering that there is no guarantee that the item I need will be sold in chat at the time I'm on.  With an AH, I have a better chance of getting it.

Just saying...

Raquelis in various games
    Played: Everything
    Playing: Nioh 2, Civ6
    Wants: The World
    Anticipating: Everquest Next Crowfall, Pantheon, Elden Ring

Tank - Healer - Support: The REAL Trinity
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i personally dont mind the lack of an actual AH outside of guild stores. However, the more features Zenimax leave out of the game the less value that subscription has to me. Its a new game but i expect they add (in the near future) a lot of big and small features that are still missing in the game because and things that need some minor changes but have huge impact in the game itself. As the game keeps growing and they add/change things then the value will be there. At its current state ill probably get one more month after the free month is up to finish my main character and at least 1 alt and then go back to other mmos that offer more for the same price... until ESO is up to par in terms of features and polish.

Whenever I see someone posting a copy-pasted litany of complaints about a game I can be pretty sure that they have no interest in actually playing it.  You don't like this game and don't want to play it; fine.  Why should we take your advice on how it should be changed? It's quite clear that you want a way to skip the leveling process and jump into "endgame", and that's not what ESO is about.  Earlier you were actually complaining about the game being designed to be "slow", "forcing" players to spend many months reaching endgame.  Has it occurred to you that not all games need to be disposable filler focused on repeating a handful of things at level cap?[

Please tell me where is copy pasted from, I would like to know where my evil twin is posting my rants
    It's a big difference between a game having content and artificially slowing down players because developers can't add new content fast enough and want to justify subscription. What months to reach end game ,is more like 10 days for casual players - I complained about being forced to do same quests as the other alliances which kills any point in making alts,something me and lot of players enjoy. Jump to end game you say - missed again, I profoundly dislike the whole idea of end game because in most cases end game is nothing that making players grind same zones until they add new content to game (too bad that in most cases the new content is not new zones and quests but more instances to grind). So use that copy paste phrase in your next argument with a raid fan not with me.
    Lack of ah is not making this game any more hardcore despite what you and other fans are saying, a game which has dumbed down system for consoles and guides you to every npc for quests is anything but hardcore.
    If you are suspicious of my motives to post my problems with the game, same can be said about your motives to defend the game without accepting any criticism.