Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Epic Loot !!!!

So i have fought my way through hordes of Dremora, countless Dwemer constructs, and then Defeated a Dark Prince from the realm of Oblivion.

Completing my quest come upon a horde of beautiful Armor, weapons and wonderful jewels. Truly an epic haul for all the effort and toil i took. 

Oh nevermind there are 3 urns with apples, some flour, and a bit of soup broth. I am so relieved to have the greatest Grocery simulator ever, now when i go to WalMart i can pretend i am slaying demons and goblins when i pick out my hamburger helper or a loaf of bread.

Truly Zenimax has found what we all have been yearning for, Groceries, so many  they fill your bags in 20 mins.

Don't get me wrong, i am having a blast in the game, but seriously the amount of crap food found in ever single container is moronic at best, i feel like i am being punked by Zenimax.

Lolipops !

Comments

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    you didnt really think a weapon or armor would fit in an urn did you?
  • Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    i think its good...its a shale formula to always get something shiny at the end of every dark cave - live of a hero isnt always glorious...sometimes only death and darkness awaits at the end of the tunnel...
  • spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    ESO is not for powergamer. Just saying.
  • VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Originally posted by spizz
    ESO is not for powergamer. Just saying.

How did what i posted even remotely express i was into power gaming ?

How is it if i would prefer not to stuff my bags with food stuffs and instead get something useful other than a cup of flour considered bad on my part ?

Do you guys really mean to tell me that this is a good idea ? Zenimax is now the creators of a damned grocery dungeon. Its ridiculous to spend 20-30 mins in a dungeon and walk away with 20 gold pieces and a sack full of food stuff.

Lolipops !

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    They should have our XP tick backwards when we are malnutritioned. Would give a lot of sense to all the ingredients and food materials
  • DatawarlockDatawarlock Member Posts: 338

Hmm... nothing unexpected here...

*Goes back to playing Skyrim for FREE*

• LisaFlexy22LisaFlexy22 Member UncommonPosts: 450
    Then don't loot them - pretty simple solution really.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Perhaps not loot crates/bags/urns etc..?

Just loot or unlock chest's?

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Foodstuffs never come from mobs or chests. If you don't want them, don't loot the other containers. Simples.

The only other things that come from the containers are Motifs and Provisioner Recipes.. nothing else, ever. You are not missing out on anything else by not looting them.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Mondo80Mondo80 Member UncommonPosts: 194

Does the loot regenerate?

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519
    I would agree but i never found anything decent in Skyrim either. Crafting was by far better then everything. A welcome change to some degree but also removes the need to kill anything ever.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Yes, desks, crates, and the like do regenerate.  They vary though.  I'm not sure what causes it.  For example, I looted all the chests in the AD bank.  Logged into EP, looted some desks, did a quest.  Went back over to AD and they were all free to loot again.  Logged back into EP thinking it was curious and all those were looted.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

To be fair TES was never really about itemization/loot. HOw many glass daggers does one need? I mean even named items typically had a standard base body, aside from a select few daedric artifacts. IN most TES dungeons you'll find the same kind of crap in barrels/urns, or worse simply nothing but ash.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491
    Sometimes the super power beings is low on gold too, ..........did you even think of their armor repair bill with all the raids and such they have to deal with!   LOL

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519

That said just because Skyrim handled loot poorly doens't mean TESO has to.

It's like they threw out all the best parts about Skyrim(classless, no skillbar, no tab targeting, non linear) and kept all the worst aspects(terrible loot, horrible combat animation, dull scenery, severe class imbalance, pointless races).

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by JimmyYO

That said just because Skyrim handled loot poorly doens't mean TESO has to.

It's like they threw out all the best parts about Skyrim(classless, no skillbar, no tab targeting, non linear) and kept all the worst aspects(terrible loot, horrible combat animation, dull scenery, severe class imbalance, pointless races).

Wait a minute...

You want races to be meaningful but you don't want classes? Wouldn't that make the races... classes?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Dude... do not dis my carrot of +15 penetration....

• Mondo80Mondo80 Member UncommonPosts: 194
    How is the power level creep in the game?  Like WoW or STO?  In STO at level 5 your phaser has 25 dps and you have 100 health, at level 50 your phaser has 50 - 60 dps and you have 500 health for example.