Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568

Yep, they locked out all their customers en masse, forcing them to wait in a endless que that doesnot work, to sub for a game that has the worst customer service, website, forums than any other game.

Even if you sub, its Sunday in NA...so you probably wont get your payment cleared in time to play today because the people who made ESO and run it are idiots.

• GadarethGadareth Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Originally posted by UnleadedRev

Yep, they locked out all their customers en masse, forcing them to wait in a endless que that doesnot work, to sub for a game that has the worst customer service, website, forums than any other game.

Even if you sub, its Sunday in NA...so you probably wont get your payment cleared in time to play today because the people who made ESO and run it are idiots.

To be fair the idiots are the people (myself included) who left it to the last minute to apply the subscription.

This approach actually shows advanced planning and forethought by the company.

• seraphis79seraphis79 Member UncommonPosts: 312

I bought the game through the eso site thinking the account would already be set and ready to go until I decide to cancel.

This discussion has been closed.