Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activating a new account - all issues seem to be fixed

fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

I bought the retail version from greenmangaming (which got delivered last Monday, yes they are that awesome!) and today I activated my retail key. I used paypal to set up a subscription and everything went through just fine. I did NOT get charged anything. So if you were afraid that you may fall victim to the issue where people got charged straight away, don't be. It seems they have fixed this. For those people who got charged yesterday or the day before, contact and they should reverse the charge.

Although it does seem that my time starts ticking from yesterday as I have 29 days left. So that buffer they allowed to activate your key by Sunday is just that - a buffer. Don't think you get "free days".

Anyways - game is awesome so go play it :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Comments

• GodOfForbiddenFruitsGodOfForbiddenFruits Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by fivoroth

I bought the retail version from greenmangaming (which got delivered last Monday, yes they are that awesome!) and today I activated my retail key. I used paypal to set up a subscription and everything went through just fine. I did NOT get charged anything. So if you were afraid that you may fall victim to the issue where people got charged straight away, don't be. It seems they have fixed this. For those people who got charged yesterday or the day before, contact and they should reverse the charge.

Although it does seem that my time starts ticking from yesterday as I have 29 days left. So that buffer they allowed to activate your key by Sunday is just that - a buffer. Don't think you get "free days".

Anyways - game is awesome so go play it :D

You do get free days, if you pre-ordered. You shouldn't have activated now, since they extended early access to the game, before last day was yesterday or day before yesterday, and now it's tomorrow, Sunday. So instead of activating the game yesterday, 4th of April, you could've activated it tomorrow, 6th of April, hence saving 2 days of your free game-time.

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493

It's Sunday 7 am eastern that they extended it to..so for me might as well as redeem today. ^^