Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

founder accts vs builders

pdabb38pdabb38 Member Posts: 43

I really wanted the $110 founders package.I dont have  a founder acct and get one. I'm about to get the $80 builder acct. Is there any way to get a founders  acct. with not having one atm.

I want/will support this title as best I can either way. the $80 builders aint to bad,maybe even the $120  one. do you think they will allow open access to founders act. I mainl y wanted the founders point perks.

but is all that really a big deal anyways.BTW how many char slots are the standerd version.im guessing  4

Comments

• MorningStarGGMorningStarGG Member UncommonPosts: 394
    As a Founder I believe that is no longer available after KickStarter.

Owner/Admin of GodlessGamer.com - Gaming news and reviews for the godless.

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Originally posted by pdabb38

I really wanted the $110 founders package.I dont have  a founder acct and get one. I'm about to get the $80 builder acct. Is there any way to get a founders  acct. with not having one atm.

I want/will support this title as best I can either way. the $80 builders aint to bad,maybe even the $120  one. do you think they will allow open access to founders act. I mainl y wanted the founders point perks.

but is all that really a big deal anyways.BTW how many char slots are the standerd version.im guessing  4

The Founder tiers from KS are not available anymore to new backers although people who donated during KS will eventually be able to upgrade from their current Founder tier to a higher one. The tiers you see on the Camelot Unchained PayPal backer page that do not come with Founder points are all that is available right now.

As for character slots, Mark has promised everybody will get the number of classes + 1 character slots per server. So if there are 6 classes per realm like is the case currently, you would get at least 7 character slots per server. Some Founder tiers (maybe backer too not sure) get extra slots which would be in addition to those 7 slots.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• Wish I could sell of character slots because I only need one :)