Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Transformers Universe: Catapult & Shellshock Revealed in New Trailers

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,643MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Fans of Transformers Universe will want to check out a pair of new trailers that show off new characters from the forthcoming Jagex title. Both Catapult and Shellshock get the video treatment. Check them out and let us know what you think!

Catapult 

She moves in the shadows with the strut of a notorious gunslinger and reads cross-winds like a circling hawk. Place Catapult at long ranges with her Phase Chamber primed, sniper rifle cocked and license-to-terminate activated; she'll drop her mark grill-down in the dirt for keeps. A mysterious loner, the only trace this Autobot leaves is a tag scratched into every 'Con she dispatches to the scrapyard. 

Shellshock

Retirement was never one of Shellshock's plans: he's been holed up in his armory feverishly waiting for the call. Faceplate-deep in munitions and customizing his beloved miniguns, he ensured burst rates, muzzle velocities, calibers and cartridges all got a little love. A career killer, you won't have to ask him twice to rejoin the fight. Put this slayer in mid-range with a directive for destruction and Shellshock will have a blast every time.  

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• vbatheryvbathery St. Cloud, FLPosts: 17Member
    Cool this game looks like it might be fun. I will have to try it out.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 none, FLPosts: 297Member Uncommon
    wasn't this suppose to be an mmo?

• VarthanderVarthander BarcelonaPosts: 471Member
    Originally posted by bbbb42
    wasn't this suppose to be an mmo?

not anymore, they changed that a "while" ago

• tawesstawess LkpgPosts: 2,536Member Uncommon

It is now some weird ARPG/MOBA hybrid that will most likley have you paying through the nose in order to be at a even playingfield and offer nothing really for the "old-time" fanbase beyond being a transformers game.

But who am i to judge... I am neither a investor or a developer. Just someone who hoped for a more MMORPG styled game.

Also a tad bit bitter.