Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was the physical imperial edition worth $99?

LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
Well?

Comments

• BensorBensor Member UncommonPosts: 66
    The book is a piece of art. Literally.
  • CrazyhorsekCrazyhorsek Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Aulli... did you stick with the elves?... in elfland?

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Def worth it love my statue.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    My only gripe with the Imp. Edition is that I thought the Molag Ba'al statue would be colored.  Instead, it's bronze. Lots and lots of bronze (with black ink shadings).  It's cool, and it looks nice.  But I guess that's my bad for not looking closer at it.  Still it sits very nicely next to TOR, GW2, and Defiance's statue and of the 4 is the biggest.
  • ArndushArndush Member Posts: 303
    Considering that the ESO Imperial Edition provided me with basically the same stuff as the SWTOR collector's edition, but ESO was $50 cheaper and the fact that I've enjoyed the first week of ESO more than I enjoyed the first week of SWTOR, yeah, I'd say it was money well spent.
  • LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Originally posted by Crazyhorsek

Aulli... did you stick with the elves?... in elfland?

Yes I did but as an Imperial. "Elf land" is the only land not rendered in any of the previous TES titles so I had to! Sorry. I still have one ring of Mara unclaimed.
  • LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Originally posted by Ikeda

My only gripe with the Imp. Edition is that I thought the Molag Ba'al statue would be colored.  Instead, it's bronze. Lots and lots of bronze (with black ink shadings).  It's cool, and it looks nice.  But I guess that's my bad for not looking closer at it.  Still it sits very nicely next to TOR, GW2, and Defiance's statue and of the 4 is the biggest.

The Rytlock statue is much bulkier than Molag Bal and Anduin simply dwarfs him.
  • BladorthinBladorthin Member UncommonPosts: 27
    It was worth it for the book alone...