Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you tell them apart? I can´t

DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

Which one are you going to play?

Comments

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

I would have to goolge to tell them apart. ;)

Defiance was that "MMO" with a coupled TV show, I guess... The others, not sure, some consol games in there I think which I am not interested in anyway.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

I can .. and i will try some of them.

Sounds much more fun than traditional MMOs.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Only ever heard of Defiance and Destiny and I have no intention of playing either.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    I guess the "World of ______" trend is over.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Destiny looks interesting and divinity is a game I've been watching for a while. The rest ..meh
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

None of them are on my radar atm.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404
    Destiny probably since I loved halo when bungie made it. Still wish it was coming to PC than it would be a definite yes. 
  • nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Destiny is the only one I'm slightly intrigued about, but I'm not really much of a FPS player.  The fact that it's not on PC is a turn off as well.  This isn't the game that's going to make me go out and buy a PS4, as that's going to be my next gen console of choice.  Maybe when I get a PS4 when there are other games I want to play and I get a mouse/keyboard for it is when I'll check it out.
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    The Division... Ubisoft is a fucking phenomenal game company.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985

Wait, is the poll about destiny (sci-fi fps) or destiny online (anime mmo)?  Because destiny online looks pretty cool, I'll probably try it, but destiny the fps I'd be unable to play because it's an fps.

The other 4 Ds are all a no for me.

I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

The Division. Ubisoft.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 872
    My friends and I are excited for the  Division I might try destiny too.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

I will skip defiance. Tried the game a couple of times but just turned out to be not my thing for some reason. 

The rest remains to be seen more of and/or played first

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,100
    Umm... some of those aren't MMO's... kinda weird to compare them.
  • LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085
    The Division looks rad as shit. Probably one of the few games I'm actively waiting to try out.

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by dave6660
    I guess the "World of ______" trend is over.

It has been over for a while .. where have you been? MOBA & instanced pvp games have been the trend for a while now ... may be these shooters are next.

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by Betaguy
    The Division... Ubisoft is a fucking phenomenal game company.

Also will be playing The Division! The gameplay is amazing, the whole idea of a disease infecting the human population and spreading into chaos is great, add in the players determining what happens in the aftermath of the disease spreading, also amazing. The gameplay from the trailer was great and reminded me of playing rainbow six.  At the end of the gameplay trailer when those 2 RPGs came flying out of no where and the group of 3 engaged a larger group in pvp combat... i about creamed my pants.

I think The Division does not have enough showcasing and it is a long way away from hitting the shelves, but i will be playing.