Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

I can't play this game without nameplates/chat bubbles!!!!

13»

Comments

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Behind you, ORPosts: 1,522Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Ikonis
    Originally posted by Gestankfaust

Just....wow...at the lamest of things people will "not play" an MMO for. From under water combat, to chat bubbles. I get wanting options. But to not be able to play an MMO because they aren't there?

/me shakes head at the current state of MMO gamers and walks off.

I know right. Kids these days wanting social interaction tools in an MMO. For shame.

Social interaction is chat, guilds, so on. Not bubbles or name plates....

Next!

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Behind you, ORPosts: 1,522Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by gessekai332

Just....wow...at the lamest of things people will "not play" an MMO for. From under water combat, to chat bubbles. I get wanting options. But to not be able to play an MMO because they aren't there?

/me shakes head at the current state of MMO gamers and walks off.

its not lame,

It is lame....to not play a game because of shite reasons.

NEXT!

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• MarcelinoMarcelino BlackburnPosts: 116Member Uncommon

....at the lamest of things people will "not play" an MMO for.

Not once did i quote anywhere that i "won't" play this mmo because of the lack of this feature. "Can't" and "Won't" are too different words and have complete different meanings.

"I Will not play..."

This means that I personally refuse to play because of the lack of these features ingame.

"I can't play..."

This means I am unable to play because I am not used to the lack of features possibly because I am unable to grasp the new style of gameplay due to features being missing.

Playing WoW for 8 years really gives me this "Can't play" attitude because that is the interface I am used too. I do however Agree with the fact that I do really enjoy this game and if what a few of you have said is true about nameplates and chat bubbles being removed due to the game engine, it is something I am going to have to get used to :( I'll come back to you in a few months and give you an update :)

13»