Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I bought ESO+Headstart+Early Access - how many keys should I receive?

MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

Hey guys,

I have bought Elder Scrolls Online from Kinguin, and I am wondering how many keys that I should actually receive?

On their own store it says:

• The product contains:

• Elder Scrolls Online (the key will be sent upon the release of the game)

• Headstart key (the key will be sent instantly)

More details will be added soon!

Now it says nothing with a key for the Explorer's Pack (but you can see at the description of the game, that I have bought the whole package:

The Elder Scrolls Online + Headstart + Explorer Pack Digital Download + 30 Days

So, should I receive ESO retail, headstart key (I have been granted this), and a Explorers Package, or should I only receive two keys: ESO retail and headstart key?

Comments

• Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244

If you bought it on the official site means you have already set up a account to buy it and it should of applied the codes automatically go to to the account summary section will say there what you got on far right if I remember correctly.

Edit- Sorry just read your op again you bought from a different source.

• MerklynnMerklynn Member UncommonPosts: 100
    You should have 3.

Early Access, Preorder (Explorers Pack) and finally the Retail Key to officially register your copy of ESO.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

I think you should get 3 keys. This is what Greenmangaming delivers if you purchased headstart + explorer's pack + the game:

"Thank you for pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls® Online. The official launch has finally come and we are pleased to send you your unique activation codes later today!

You will receive three codes:

• 1 x EARLY ACCESS code

• 1 x MAIN GAME code

• 1 x EXPLORER’S PACK code"

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268

Thank you all for your inputs.

I have indeed received all 3 keys now, even though Early Access did not work when it was redeemed.