Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Code Invalid

ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
Ok is anyone else getting this still? I am kinda unsettled now. :(

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    I got three codes from Green Man Gaming: Explorer Pack, Game, and Early Access today. The early access code didn't work, came back invalid. Not sure why they sent it on release day.

• ScubaSteve34ScubaSteve34 Member Posts: 18

Thats incorrect. I prepurchased from GMG and got my 5 day early access. After i purchased i was given a serial, i redeemed it on my ESO account page and it gave me Early Access. Now you use the two other codes to get the FULL GAME added and the Explorers Pack.

PLEASE READ YOUR EMAIL SENT FROM GMG

Thank you for pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition. The official launch has finally come and we are pleased to send you your unique activation codes later today!

You will receive three codes:

• 1 x EARLY ACCESS code

• 1 x MAIN GAME code

• 1 x EXPLORER’S PACK code

Please note: You will have previously received, and may have already used, your Early Access code.

To activate the codes, please follow these steps:

1. Visit http://account.elderscrollsonline.com

2. Log into your Elder Scrolls Online Account, or create one if needed

3. Select Redeem Code on the My Account page

4. Enter your game activation and Explorer’s Pack codes

If you have already used your Early Access code, this will return an error: ‘invalid code’. You can safely ignore this error message.

You will not be able to redeem the Main Game and Explorer’s pack codes until 00:01 GMT, April 4th when the game launches.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Ok I somehow had to punch in the code 5-6 times, then it worked. I assume the website is being pounded atm.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• ScubaSteve34ScubaSteve34 Member Posts: 18
    Read my previous post.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

I bought via GMG as well (that 25% off initial offer was great !) and received the email explaining how the 3 codes worked, followed by the actual mail with the 3 codes.

Entered the 2nd and 3rd codes and everything worked perfectly. Then I tried the 1st code (early access) just in case, and as the explanation email had warned, the "code invalid" error appeared, because I had already entered the early access code to get the Early Access play time.

So everything worked exactly as they said it would.

• RosenthorneRosenthorne Member UncommonPosts: 94

Nothing to worry about as you have until Sunday to enter it now. I'm actually going to wait to ensure I get my 2 extra days ;)

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Thanks guys for all the info! :)

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Are you guys sure that you should get 3 keys?