Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Servers are up!

fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,904Member Uncommon
Servers are up! Am off to bed :(

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Comments

• afoaaafoaa AarhusPosts: 578Member Uncommon
    Well they might be up but you cannot log into the game. You get login timeout again and again. :(

"You are the hero our legends have foretold will save our tribe, therefore please go kill 10 pigs."

• DirtyDozenDirtyDozen Posts: 347Member Uncommon
    I'm in game now... but dinner calls.
    How did you get in? I have had over 15 login timeouts now :(

"You are the hero our legends have foretold will save our tribe, therefore please go kill 10 pigs."

• fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,904Member Uncommon
    I logged into the game straight away with no problems.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• MpfiveMpfive LondonPosts: 308Member Uncommon
    Had to download the entire game again for some reason, 7gigs to go :(
  • alterfenixalterfenix Bielsko-BialaPosts: 356Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by afoaa
    How did you get in? I have had over 15 login timeouts now :(

I can imagine that there is website siege now going on. I also have constant timeouts on account.elderscrollsonline.com or eventual message about ongoing maintanance there. I guess will wait for tomorrow.

26 timeouts now :(

• JinxysJinxys TinkerTownPosts: 456Member Uncommon
    Forcing a launcher repair fixed my issue. As there was an update.