Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to attach potions to hot bar?

SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177
I have a few potions but never been able to use them yet, because I can not figure how to attach it to the hot bar. For during combat there is no time to waste clicking on the inventory icon than clicking of the potion, or other item, to be used.

the sword of no sword...

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    You can put them in the quick bar not the regular bar...then the item on the wheel you have it set to becomes your "Q" slot on the regular bar.
  • viddsterviddster Member UncommonPosts: 220
    In your inventory there is a quickslot tab at the top right, click on this and drag your potions onto the top middle slot. Q is default for their use  I believe.

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535
    Go to the inventory page and hit Q. The quick slot radial will pop up and you can drag items such as potions onto it. Then simply press Q and it will activate the selected item.
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Yeah, an icon on the upper right of the inventory box.  It wasn't completely clear to me how to set it up, but it was much worse in beta, so there's that small mercy....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.