Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in this game

Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244
For anyone interested there is a Alpha on now there's not many people streaming I personally came across it by accident on Twitch but as someone looking forward to it was a nice surprise. Check it out I know ChronicGamerTV is streaming it a lot.

Comments

• Colt47Colt47 Member UncommonPosts: 549
    Originally posted by Swids2010
    For anyone interested there is a Alpha on now there's not many people streaming I personally came across it by accident on Twitch but as someone looking forward to it was a nice surprise. Check it out I know ChronicGamerTV is streaming it a lot.

I'm looking forward to it, just that it isn't doing very well on advertising itself.  It's probably one of the most game-like MMOs I've seen in a while that isn't card based, a MOBA, or a MMOFPS.  

• mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146
    I just heard about it yesterday myself. Looks interesting and it sounds fun so I am sure i will give it a try at some point.
  • wangkomwangkom Member Posts: 119

I tried it, and wasted hours of gathering / crafting so that i could lose it all in 1 death, not for me, i prefer games where you actually can see your characters achievements, this just seems like pointless gathering/crafting so you can lose it all again, and then it starts all over again.

• Colt47Colt47 Member UncommonPosts: 549
    Originally posted by wangkom

I tried it, and wasted hours of gathering / crafting so that i could lose it all in 1 death, not for me, i prefer games where you actually can see your characters achievements, this just seems like pointless gathering/crafting so you can lose it all again, and then it starts all over again.

Actually, this game reminds me of Azure Dreams.  Their is temporary character advancement and then there is permanent character advancement.  The first is from getting equipment you make out of gathered resources, the second comes from developing a player home.  Hence, there's an actual reason to build a house and furnish it instead of just having some kind of monument or trophy.

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    I'm extremely interested in this game. Wish I could get a key.
    I've reached a point in my MMO career where if it doesn't have full loot and a crafting economy, I'm not interested.

I think I've come full circle back to my UO days.
  • ZarranZarran Member Posts: 9
    I am it's been awhile since a good pvp focused mmorpg game have been release.  Hopefully the testers will help this game turn into a good or great game.

MMORPG games played: M59-2 years, AC/Darktide-5 years,Shadowbane-3 years, SWG-1 year, WOW-1 year, and GW1-4 years.

• pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    I look forward to anything these days that is more sandbox than themepark lol
  • TrzeciTrzeci Member Posts: 8
    i wonder if i can hide my nickname. it is annoying to see it all the time :)
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Hope to see more there. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• hajeehajee Member Posts: 5