Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elsword: Elesis Gains Two New Job Paths

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Elesis, recently added to Elsword Online, has two new job paths for players to explore as she gains in power. She can take on the role of Saber Knight for a close up melee style of play or as a Pyro Knight that sears enemies with fire from a distance.

Once level 15 is achieved, players can choose one of the two new Job Paths for Elesis. In order to become a Pyro knight or a Saber Knight, players can either complete the in-game game quest or visit the item mall and purchase either the Saber Knight's Determination or Pyro Knight's Determination‏ items for an immediate boost.

The choice is yours. Strike fear into your enemies with intense sword attacks and wildfire as the fearsome Pyro Knight, or eradicate your foes with the hard-hitting, precise and overwhelming aggression of the Saber Knight! Either way, swordplay expertise combined with calculated fire attacks becomes Elesis’ strengths. The mighty Red Haired Knight prepares herself to defend an entire kingdom.

Find out more on the Elsword site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Honestly it's strange, this game has a really really large population and is fun. I wasn't expecting it at all, but after playing it for a couple hours I couldn't stop. It is like an old school beat em up mixed with an MMO. For how little I've seen the game I was surprised by how many people were online and playing it.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    ~.~ Fudge it might as well give it a chance. Will report back with a review after I'm done.

• KuuhnKuuhn Member Posts: 41
    Elsword is actually a really decent game. While its not exactly pay to win.. the cash shop does make the game a lot more enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone though for sure. Even if you have no plans to play it long term, its a great great game to have fun for a few days with.