Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What mmorpg(s) are you playing now?

JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
Some one has to ask it at least once a month.  :P  Me I'm in FFXIV-ARR.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Diablo 3 RoS .. not a "true" MMO .. but close enough for me.
  • HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
  • JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249
    AA in Russian servers.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    ESO for at least the next few months. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    None, nothing out there 'tickles my fancy' right now. Currently playing Hitman Absolution and have Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider lined up as I got them in the Steam sale last week.
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Been spending time in Wizard101 lately. I created a new account, bought some crowns and zones in the first area (Wizard City), and am debating about subbing. The "Give us crowns (real money)!" is getting ridiculous and I have just been playing for a couple of weeks. Subbing does NOT release a player from this constant begging, except for the areas open to the player.

Are the irritants more then the enjoyment? That is what I am presently weighing in my head.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• MakidianMakidian Member UncommonPosts: 208
    EVE, it's just too good to leave it.
  • Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809
    I'm playing Classic Wow and Classic EQ. I have given up on modern MMO's.
  • DominionlordDominionlord Member UncommonPosts: 180

MMO: none

Online game: Diablo Ros

• KuviskiKuviski Member UncommonPosts: 215

At the moment I mainly play old WoW expacs on private servers, as well as some EQ Project-1999. In WoW, currently playing on a Vanilla and WOTLK server as I've had enough of TBC for a while, but I hop servers and expacs quite a lot.

I'm on the lookout for a new game all the time, but after trying out the Wildstar beta I was disappointed on the themepark front once again. Not much else but old games worth burning my time on out there.

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941

Well I still have an active subscription for WoW (though it only has about 3 days left) but I do have 2 gametime cards that will wait a while before being used. Not played it much these past 4 mths.

Rift - Been playing this a lot lately.

Defiance - Log in now and again for a little FPS usage.

Age of Conan Unchained - still cannot get into this one, may be getting un-installed soonish, just like starwars the old republic and everquest 2.

Neverwinter Online - drop in from time to time. Tend not to play that much thesedays.

There have been a few other onliners I have also tried and dumped but cannot remember titles (must have been that bad aye) LOL

Will wait for ESO to come down in price AND also to see how the game fathoms out.

Waiting for Ultima-Shroud of the Avatar-Forsaken Virtues as it looks interesting, unsure about Archage (depends how Trion release this game, if its like Rift then it may be one to also go for, if its like other F2P games I will probably be one to miss, meaning it will be item shop whore).

Elite-Dangerous could also be one to go for as its online too, though do not know much about it as of yet. But since Elite and Wingcommander are the only 2 old space games I have been able to get into, I have hopes on this becoming an upto date one. Did not like Eve at all.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I actually subbed to fallen earth a few days ago, having fun too  image

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Right, but the thread was about "what MMORPGs are you playing now". Not: "what online games that Nariusseldon feels that are close enough to MMORPGs are you playing". Any and every chance you get, eh.

Anyways, I'm back with EVE atm, but I switch it up with Darkfall every few months.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430
    GW2 I just can't quit, it's my addiction
  • AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    EvE most of the time and WoW for the HC raiding. Few hours every month i also play RIFT, GW2 & PoE and waiting for more Wildstar Beta this weekend :)
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Eff Eff Ex Eye Veeeeee!!!!

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

Nothing. I still pop in GW2 from time to time, but I'm not particularly interested in the Living Story and have already done all the other PvE content I wanted to do.

On the other hand, Age of Wonders 3 just came out and it's fabulous, so I guess I'll play it at least until Dark Souls 2.

Originally posted by Cecropia
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Right, but the thread was about "what MMORPGs are you playing now". Not: "what online games that Nariusseldon feels that are close enough to MMORPGs are you playing". Any and every chance you get, eh.

Anyways, I'm back with EVE atm, but I switch it up with Darkfall every few months.

I did no difference than the guy who posted:

MMO: none

Online game: Diablo Ros

above .. and in fact i provided a little more information about my views on  D3. Given more than one on this thread mentioned D3, and that D3 is obviously has a large overlap with the MMO audience, i don't see why don't provide some additional info for the OP.

It is not like everyone here just answer questions in the most literal interpretation, right?

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Rift
    Trove
    Landmark
    Wildstar
    WoW until the 7th

• RhinotonesRhinotones Member UncommonPosts: 250

None at present due to other comittments.

I'll probably get back into WoW when WoD releases though.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

Vanguard...

Apparently someone found out a way to dupe again....so....Now that its shutting down...I had to go back and test out my characters with all the augments that I wanted....pretty much any item thats not soulbound can be duped.

Still having a blast with Vanguard...now if only they bring back that ranger bug and we can 1 shot Tharridon again...That'd be fun.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Tera

Blade & Soul

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• SerbanSpireSerbanSpire Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hmm..let's see. 

I am playing Ultima Online Forever and having a blast. Old school mmo FTW!

Everquest 1 having a blast also

Blacklight Retribution from time to time to quench my killing thirst!!!

I hop into Fallen Earth from time to time. Very nice sandbox MMO game and very under-appreciated.

Therian Saga - a browser based MMORPG, but very very interesting and original.

Originally posted by sportsfan

After RoS I stand corrected though. D3Ros is the real deal again but trading is gone, so the MMORPG link  is even less than it used to be ...

I salute you. Few here will change their stance even if the whole world burns around them.

BTW, that MMORPG link is not important to me, what is important ... is that D3 is a fun game to me.