Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

simple question: Are you enjoying it so far?

mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
I'm at the very early stages, and so far seems like it's going to be fun.  Haven't gotten into crafting yet, but heard good things.  Not a perfect "game changer", but fun for what it is.

I self identify as a monkey.

Comments

• RedCurryRedCurry Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Simple answer, YES!
  • BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Yes i enjoy it when i am able to play. But numerous errors are sucking the fun out of the game right now.
  • Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Yes, have had 0 problems so far. I lied, my horse keeps dismounting randomly...that t though...lol
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    I cannot login so no.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

There's some quest issues but other than that I've had no problems.

Way it is right now, Zenimax has set new standards in this genre, in my opinion. They have proven you don't need to copy WoW. It's only going to get better.

So, yep, I'm enjoying it.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    No - didn't even bother purchasing it and I wouldn't play it for free either.
  • Moar61Moar61 Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Absolutely yes. Just about to head into Stormhaven, level 18. It's been great fun
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyx
    Yes i enjoy it when i am able to play. But numerous errors are sucking the fun out of the game right now.

The only glitch i've come across so far, is that I can't talk to some of the quest givers every now and again.  I have to log out and log back in to reset them.  I haven't encountered any actual errors yet.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by Righteous_Rock
    No - didn't even bother purchasing it and I wouldn't play it for free either.

Then the thread really wasn't for you.  I meant to imply those who have played it. soz for the confusion

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    I'm having a lot of fun with it, and I love the crafting and exploring! so Yes a nice game indeed I hope it continue to add content!

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Had only time to play 2 hours up to now, but i enjoyed every little second in this wonderful world.

Hodor!

• SetzerSetzer Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Aside from the random horse dismounts I'm having a blast!  Most fun I've had in an MMO since vanilla WoW.  I'd be playing right now if I didn't have this stupid thing called a job. =P
  • PuffingtonPuffington Member Posts: 35
    Just put in my request for refund. The game seems good and has potential but I've ran into many game breaking bugs. Also, the game seems very geared towards a controller but lacks controller support? I may just have not seen it in which case it lacks easier navigation to controller support lol. Anyways, plan to give it another shot on xbone give it time to mature because it really is fun besides the few bad spots that will be fixed in time, just not on my dime.
  • F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I am, it feels like a pleasant mix of TES and MMO.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Yes enjoying my first 43 minutes to make it outside the Wailing Prison.

Took my time, looted anything that I could and that's allot consider how much is out there like bags/crates etc....

That's about it for today for me due to work related stuff to do.

Looking forward to sunday to be able to play more. Or hopefully sqeeze in some time during the week but unsure about that mainly due to work.

So far from all the MMO and MMORPG released ESO definitly gets my attention. With THIEF and AC:Black Flag as my side game to satisfed those needs I can't get out of a MMORPG I'll be a happy gamer for some time to come.

• GrootGroot Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Yes, i'm enjoying myself.  Put about 6 hours in so far.
  • JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Yes
  • BrixonBrixon Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Yes I'm enjoying it very much. Haven't had as much time to play as I would like due to work and RL, but that's ok because I'll be playing it for a long time to come. I really love the progression system in this game and I'm surprised it doesn't get talked about more. First game I've played since SWG that gives you so much freedom in your character's build.
  • AzzrasAzzras Member UncommonPosts: 407

Thus far, yes.

(LOL at the guy who felt compelled to say no even though not playing it at all.  just wow.)

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Yes! Lots of fun! However, I did get a BSOD yesterday just as I was about to whack a mob! I really hope it didn't kill me :) I'm thinking maybe graphics driver? Idk, was too late to troubleshoot it last night. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• Tindale111Tindale111 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    in my opinion best mmo to date but i wish you could make bags .i know you can expand using the horse but one slot a time is a bit naff 
  • intiorizedintiorized Member UncommonPosts: 143
    Yes i do. Today i played 2 hours and i think a got almost no experience. i walked around, gathered stuff looked for chests or just stand at the water and watched the grass :) the game is so damn atmospheric. Best feeling i´ve ever had with a Computer Game. Not hyping or fanboyism, i really mean it. It´s the game i was waiting for. I´ll be happy as long as it lasts, and after that i will have awesome memories and my screenshots :) !

http://www.northlanders.rocks

1st German Crowfall Guild

• comptech81comptech81 Member Posts: 2

So far I am having a lot of fun with ESO. Here is what is influencing my answer:

1. Extensive class customization. Want to be a plate wearing, claymore wielding mage? Go right ahead... 
    2. Crafting system is complex and interesting. I never really liked the World of Warcraft crafting system as it doesn't require any thought.
    3. The game isn't setup so that you can breeze right through. You actually have to be careful about crashing into a group of two or more mobs. Its not like most other MMOs where you can overpower pretty much all content while leveling up. I really like the sense of danger and adventure that I get from exploring in ESO.
    4. The quest storylines are fun and keep me engaged in the game. It really makes me feel more immersed in the world.
    5. The graphics are really good for an MMO. The terrain and character models are simply stunning!
    6. The game doesn't consist of two or three zones that everyone sits in to wait for dungeon queues. Remember the old days of WoW and Everquest where you had to run to your dungeons and try to avoid being killed by the opposing faction or mobs? To me it feels more realistic when you have to interact with the rest of the world and not just a couple capital cities.
    These are just my early impressions and interpretations of the game. Please remember that everyone has a totally different viewpoint of what makes a good game. Some of my best memories of playing an mmo are the old days of Everquest before the POP expansion. Hopefully this gives you an idea of the game style I like. I really don't care about getting the most epics or best gear score. Immersion, group play, story line, and fun rewarding quests are most important to me. I think ESO delivers on this so far.
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Tindale111
    in my opinion best mmo to date but i wish you could make bags .i know you can expand using the horse but one slot a time is a bit naff 

My experiance from beta, there are bag sellers standing not far outside most banks and inside the bank there is another NPC selling bag space. Hope this helpes. Havn't gone deep into crafting in beta so don't know if you can craft them, hope we can.

• PoachinatorPoachinator Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Wife and I are on day 3 of a 4 day bender with ESO. Junk food, 6 hours a sleep each night, a couple hours here and there to get up and watch TV. We are taking our time and are only level 12 on our mains and between 6-8 on a couple of alts. Loving this game yes! As for bugs or errors I have crashed once and my /played time is over 1 day on my main alone other then that one bugged quest. I have played every MMO in the book at launch, and so far the smoothest head start of all time.