Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server down for maintenance?

DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Just got booted and now every time I try to log in it says "Your login credentials don't allow you to play on this server"  or something like that...

Anyone else?

(Also there is a note that says the server is down for Unscheduled Maintenance)

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

Comments

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Yeah, I think they're patching to fix some of the bugs yay :D
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    same here. was kicked off saying "I'm not allowed to play on this realm".  Hoping its not down too long. This is my only day off.
  • DealdrickDealdrick Member UncommonPosts: 85
    both mega-servers are down for unscheduled maintenance
  • DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Yeah. Forums down too I think. My error was a 103. Said I didn't have the rights to play on that server. LOL.

Oddly not more than a minute ago I was thinking we needed a good hard...reset in the arse (the server)

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267
    I really hope that they will fix the login issues.
  • ThububThubub Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by Dragim

Just got booted and now every time I try to log in it says "Your login credentials don't allow you to play on this server"  or something like that...

Anyone else?

You BROKE it!

• Prod1702Prod1702 Member UncommonPosts: 78
    yay for the maybe bug fixes but it would of been nice to tell us in game that you are taking the servers down. It is not cool to just boot and see the msg that you can't not access the server for whatever server.
  • SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294
    yeah official forums site says they are bringing both megaservers down for maintenance and will be back up later today.
  • VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

ROFL

Its so funny to be happy that others are experiencing the same problems.

Lolipops !

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Anyone else?

Looks like you answered your own question.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Aw... I was having so much fun, just reached [spoiler] and was about to [spoiler]

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

Server down.

Forum down.

Hopefully to fix all the quest bugs that they said they had fixed at the end of every Beta this year.

Really like the game but damn me if those bugs are stopping me from progressing (I mean, you spend your whole time learning about and then trying to complete a series of quests for that area and then cannot continue to reach the conclusion).

• UproarUproar Member UncommonPosts: 521

"Worst Launch Ever!!!"  

Ok.  Nevermind, actually it's been really good minus quest and rewards 'bugs'.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Originally posted by Maelwydd

Server down.

Forum down.

Hopefully to fix all the quest bugs that they said they had fixed at the end of every Beta this year.

Really like the game but damn me if those bugs are stopping me from progressing (I mean, you spend your whole time learning about and then trying to complete a series of quests for that area and then cannot continue to reach the conclusion).

Would not be so bad if you could progress without the Questing but its sooo tightly adhered to quests that killing mobs is the only way to progress.

Lolipops !

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

That error message text needs to be a little more "intuitive", lol

I was off in a panic to check my email in case my final registration code had arrived. Then I realised that it wasn't the 4th yet, so I couldn't have been booted for not having a registered retail code...

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko

That error message text needs to be a little more "intuitive", lol

I was off in a panic to check my email in case my final registration code had arrived. Then I realised that it wasn't the 4th yet, so I couldn't have been booted for not having a registered retail code...

There is a big message on the login screen saying the server is down for unscheduled maintenance.....

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

Does anyone knows how many hours until it is "afternoon" in their timezone?
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Anyone else?

In other news "servers are down so now what am I going to do?"

Maybe something productive but that's no fun. image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,025
    I'd love to actually get on the forums. No invite yet to forums. Hell I can't even figure out how to setup a sub payment. :(

You stay sassy!

• TrixxellTrixxell Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    Does anyone knows how many hours until it is "afternoon" in their timezone?

It was "Afternoon" 45 mins ago in their timezone.

• idgaradidgarad Member Posts: 174

How they are hotfixing a few quests. Hate for regular launch and everyone getting screwed on those damn soul shard deals in the graveyard for example. The finding the sword glitch where some people had to abandon and re-do to get the NPC to spawn after finding the sword, etc.

By and large early access has been a blast with a few minor bugs (that would be major at full launch due to volume).

Hopefully they tweak some respawn timers also. 10 minutes on some objects is a tad long.

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720
    Originally posted by Tamanous
    I'd love to actually get on the forums. No invite yet to forums. Hell I can't even figure out how to setup a sub payment. :(

Forums are either offline too, or being DDOS'ed by the amount of people trying to log onto them. Currently getting a 404 page not found error

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

This really pisses me off. I got only 3 day early access cause I decided against paying for the digital copy, which was way too expensive compared to retail, like 2 months worth of subs kinda of more expensive. 

Then they don't launch at midnight on the day of launch but at like 12pm :( and now I get back from work and boom, no servers.

NOT COOL!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Voiidiin
    Originally posted by Maelwydd

Server down.

Forum down.

Would not be so bad if you could progress without the Questing but its sooo tightly adhered to quests that killing mobs is the only way to progress.

Not sure I'd say that when someone hit 50 on day one by alternate means.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Oh I see, they changed the announcement:

"NOTICE: The server is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. We expect the server to be online again shortly. Please visit the forum for updates".

I just fear that it doesnt fix my login problems, sadly.