Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pvp tab

DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701

How to i join the pvp zone, i go to the tab but i dont see anyway to queue or join?

Also im goin for a healing templer, what healing skills should i be using or can someone point me to a build.

Thks

Comments

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    It is called something like Alliance War or something.
  • PoisondwarfPoisondwarf Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Originally posted by DEATHRAMENT

How to i join the pvp zone, i go to the tab but i dont see anyway to queue or join?

Also im goin for a healing templer, what healing skills should i be using or can someone point me to a build.

Thks

Press 'L' whilst in game and choose your campaign. You must be at least level 10 to access this.

Templer has a healing skill line and also the healing staff has healing skills. Most of these skills are pretty useful.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
    it seems most of the healing skills cost so much to use. Im out of mp after 3 or 4 casts.
  • ArndushArndush Member Posts: 303
    Originally posted by DEATHRAMENT

Thks

Check out these forums http://tamrielfoundry.com/forums/ When you click on the link, scroll down to the Templar Theorycrafting forums. You should find some good builds there, or at least some inspiration for what you want to do.