Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Don't be Stubborn (Last Chance to Pre-Order)

WightyWighty Westbury, NYPosts: 664Member Uncommon

Last chance to get TESO with the benefit of the explorers pack and take full advantage of Early Access.

If you are even considering this game or on the fence don't be stubborn and wait a week/month or whatever because you will potentially miss out on a pretty major (and somewhat controversial) benefit which is of course the Explorer Pack.

What is the Explorer Pack?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4725/kw/Explorer%20pack

The main thing here is:

The ability for the player's characters to join any alliance, no matter which race you choose

Will you be able to get this later?

NO!!!

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5728/kw/explorers%20pack

Call this a friendly reminder... Just don't bitch about not being able to have the same benefit as everyone else if you wait a week or 6 to decide to purchase.

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

Comments

• AroukosAroukos AthensPosts: 571Member
    Nty anyway :)
  • WhitebeardsWhitebeards TokyoPosts: 778Member
    I don't think people need a friendly reminder. At this point anyone who had interest in game would have preordered to get in early. 
  • bronzephishybronzephishy Aiea, HIPosts: 58Member
    Once I realized Kate beckingsale was queen of AD I made my mind up to preorder to play for AD....for the Queen!
  • DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,537Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Wighty

Call this a friendly reminder... Just don't bitch about not being able to have the same benefit as everyone else if you wait a week or 6 to decide to purchase.

If enough people complain - Zenimax will change their mind and just have it available in the cash shop.

Potential for making additional cash = speaks louder than anything 

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 franklin, NYPosts: 603Member Uncommon

Last chance to get TESO with the benefit of the explorers pack and take full advantage of Early Access.

If you are even considering this game or on the fence don't be stubborn and wait a week/month or whatever because you will potentially miss out on a pretty major (and somewhat controversial) benefit which is of course the Explorer Pack.

What is the Explorer Pack?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4725/kw/Explorer%20pack

The main thing here is:

The ability for the player's characters to join any alliance, no matter which race you choose

Will you be able to get this later?

NO!!!

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5728/kw/explorers%20pack

It is def not the last chance lol. You will be able to find those codes to add that stuff to your account, for months to years to come, on ebay and other sources. I mean you can still get the pre order bonus yellow and black crystal for SWTOR, and that was years ago.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Auburn, INPosts: 989Member Uncommon
    I'm taking the wait and see approach on this one.. I'm trying to quit pre orders all together. I'm finally learning from my mistakes.  It's about time lol

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

• DaxamarDaxamar Green Cove Springs, FLPosts: 554Member
    Originally posted by DMKano

If enough people complain - Zenimax will change their mind and just have it available in the cash shop.

/tin foil hat ON

Im thinking this was planned all along. Explorers Pack wont be in the Cash Shop, but something similar will be...for only $20

I have accepted they are goin to get as much money as many ways as they can out of people. Not a bad thing, just a bit greedy.

• HeretiqueHeretique Posts: 1,101Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Daxamar
    Originally posted by DMKano

/tin foil hat ON

Im thinking this was planned all along. Explorers Pack wont be in the Cash Shop, but something similar will be...for only $20

I have accepted they are goin to get as much money as many ways as they can out of people. Not a bad thing, just a bit greedy.

Usually how it works, preorder items even digital collectors edition items become available later on for some extra money. I don't see the harm in people waiting to see how this plays out. Blindly throwing money at games got this genre in a mess anyhow.

Originally posted by salsa41
    are you have problem ?

This discussion has been closed.