Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want Diablo 4 and not this D3 shit

2»

Comments

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223
    Originally posted by Darknessguy64

Wouldn't giving the gear to someone else just cheapen their own fun in their eternal saga of finding more loot?

Just like getting run through dungeons by high level characters in an MMO...ruining my experience of any possible challenge from the dungeon.

Not necessarily. It depends on what you are giving them. The stuff I wanted to give a lowbie was lowbie gear, not endgame ubers. But then I haven't found any endgame ubers yet.

I am otherwise totally for BoA legendaries.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Darknessguy64

With the "gear re-set" via level cap of 70 and everyone being self-found at max level...I think the game will be fun again for a lot of people because they won't be sporting their bought gear anymore.

It should take a while for people to gear up in power like they have now at level 60.

It is .. i already reached 70 and got couple of upgrades already .. and it is hard to choose what to enchant and what-not, given limited resources.

The adventure mode is such a game changer. The whole game seems new again. No more just grinding mobs for xp.

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Originally posted by sportsfan

It is incredible but they managed to re publish D3 with a more crappy version than version 0.1

Junk loot was replaced with junk food you throw away after X Days due to no trade/challenge.

All credibility lost.

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989

1. Open world Diablo 4 with seamless non loading screen instances just like promised by WoD recently.

Asshattery...same crap different game

2. Extrema hard end game to progress through. Bring back Hell and Inferno difficulties, not "choose grandma" style easy levelling.

Might have a point there

3. Bring back trade with a Gold only economy in which you can SELL stuff to advance in crafting, grinding mats.

Asshattery again....why is this even spoken of?

4. Make all gear free to trade again BUT to avoid inflation ...once  you traded/bought it make it BOA so it leaves the economy.

Again...WTF???

5, The last bosses in Inferno should always be adapted to the gear you wear, so the scaling of challenge should be reviewed each fight.

Pull the plug out of this current D3 console style play. It is simply a waste of time with no real challenge. 

It is incredible but they managed to re publish D3 with a more crappy version than version 0.1

Junk loot was replaced with junk food you throw away after X Days due to no trade/challenge.

I just don't get where you (obvious non Diablo players) get this shite from. D1 and 2 never had this.Next you'll be bringing up PvP...which was so much a part of Diablo....

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271

1- You are confusing MMORPGS and ARPGS

2-Go play Hardcore on Torment 6

3- Trading has been removed for a reason.

4- Doesn' t make any sense

5-See # 2

Stop whining. RoS has improved D3 greatly. Its a beautiful game and a joy to play.

• DeathFromAboveDeathFromAbove Member UncommonPosts: 112
    l for one have enjoyed playing Diablo games from the beginning. l have no problem with D3 either. They're different style games that l always have fun playing. l guess l'm a big fan of Diablo, and l don't care what anybody saids, if you enjoy it play it, if you don't don't play it, very simple.
  • VembumeesVembumees Member Posts: 79
    If you want a game like d2 go play path of exile invasion.

• Originally posted by Darknessguy64
    Originally posted by MurlockDance   The new loot system is a huge step up from the old though it is not perfect. I wish they would relax the BoA legendaries a bit because I would have liked to give some of my Wizard's low level gear to someone starting a Wizard on my friends list.

Wouldn't giving the gear to someone else just cheapen their own fun in their eternal saga of finding more loot?

Just like getting run through dungeons by high level characters in an MMO...ruining my experience of any possible challenge from the dungeon.

agreed. Plus if you can trade gear, you pretty much makes trading mandatory to get the really good gear. Spamming trade chats and joining trade games doesn't sound like a fun way to "play" a game. Even the auction house would be better than that, because at least that would be less annoying.

• Originally posted by Juaks
    1- You are confusing MMORPGS and ARPGS
    agree with most of what you say, but being an ARPG didn't stop Dark Souls from being seamless. Nor MMOs from not being seamless.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Originally posted by snoocky
    Grim Dawn

No private servers.  It won't fill the D2 niche any better than Torchlight 1 and 2 did.