Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help !

yssAyssA Member Posts: 2

Hello !

I'm playing NEVERWINTER on steam from some time I'm already lvl 60 and is verry nice but I see on some players a companion "a little whisp on their head" and I asked manny how i can get that comppanion but today somone told me that if I register here on mmorpg.com I can get a free promotional code .

So pls tell me where I can go and search or get that conde because I can't see where it is .

THANK YOU !

Comments

• handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322

I played neverwinter till level 60 last year then quit but its great for a free game.

I also saw things like that in the game but make sure its not something you buy from them in the game they are a game that has a lot of stuff to sell in game.

join a guild in the game they will be able to get you all the info.

get your wallet out and start playing a real mmo ESO is launching in less than 2 days.

• ChadiwickerChadiwicker Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by yssA

I'm playing NEVERWINTER on steam from some time I'm already lvl 60 and is verry nice but I see on some players a companion "a little whisp on their head" and I asked manny how i can get that comppanion but today somone told me that if I register here on mmorpg.com I can get a free promotional code .

So pls tell me where I can go and search or get that conde because I can't see where it is .

THANK YOU !

I think you're referring to an Ioun Stone. There are three different Ioun Stones in the game that I am aware of:

1. Ioun Stone of Allure - Available in the Zen Store so you have to spend real life money or convert AD earned in game to Zen to purchase it. Can also be found in the auction house for AD.

2. Ioun Stone of Might - Available at either the Wondrous Bazaar or the Tarmalune Trade Bar vendors. I can't remember which one right now but I think it's the Wondrous Bazaar. Costs AD or Tarmalune Trade Bars. AD can be earned in game or by converting Zen to AD. Tarmalune trade bars are received by opening lockboxes, which can only be opened with enchanted keys. Enchanted keys are available via the Zen Store, auction house or sometimes for gold in the Trade channel.

3. Ioun Stone of Radiance - This was a promotional companion through Perfect World/Cryptic issued to people who had purchased Zen. They have said they may run this promotion again, but there is no other way to obtain this Ioun Stone at the moment.

There is also a Wisp companion, which may be what you are referring to. It is available via the Zen Store or the Auction House.

MMORPG has had promotions for Neverwinter in the past but, as far as I know, they have never included a companion.

AD = Astral Diamonds

• yssAyssA Member Posts: 2

Thank you for the info .

How I sayd I'm new with some things in game and I see that companion on manny "good players" with gear over 15k so i think is the best companion ... and when I heard that is free was .... was ...

• Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246

Just google neverwinter codes. I only started playing about a week ago, ive got 2 free companions, not hom atm so cant remember what 2 and heaps of items yes there is a code here but i dont think its a companion. try: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Item_Giveaway_Codes

• esty17esty17 Member UncommonPosts: 27

Also, if you just complete the tutorial from the Gateway game https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/ you get a free german sheppard companion. That does not help you at lvl60, but if you decide to lvl another toon easy second companion gained.

• Tara_WindwalkerTara_Windwalker Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Originally posted by Riotact007

Just google neverwinter codes. I only started playing about a week ago, ive got 2 free companions, not hom atm so cant remember what 2 and heaps of items yes there is a code here but i dont think its a companion. try: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Item_Giveaway_Codes

I highly recommend what Riotact007 said ...