Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] WildStar: Through the Refinery

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Carbine is firmly in polish mode, buffing and tuning WildStar ready for release in early June. In this week’s column, Gareth Harmer looks at some of the changes in the pipeline.

Read more of Gareth Harmer's WildStar: Through the Refinery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Awesome thanks!!!
  • killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    I can't wait!  It looks like they are set on spending an entire quarter polishing the game.  I expect it will play pretty nicely come launch.
  • vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Can't wait. This game is so much fun. But then again I like themepark s with lots to do.
  • AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Excellent!
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    Housing items please!!!! I want a pond with exotic fish and a beach and gorgeous Exile women everywhere and unlimited beer!!!
  • AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Originally posted by Righteous_Rock
    Housing items please!!!! I want a pond with exotic fish and a beach and gorgeous Exile women everywhere and unlimited beer!!!

ahahahaha ^^

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I hope they make it as polished of a launch as Rift had, it will do so well in retaining players if it isn't a failed launch.
  • BanerjeeBanerjee Member UncommonPosts: 4
    And this weekend we have beta again!
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by Banerjee
    And this weekend we have beta again!

What? Where? Link?

I though the next BETA will come on 4 of April ?!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    And I'm wondering if all the solidified pieces are going to be in the Beta tomorrow ?  If so, then I expect to see many a thread about the new UI changes and several other things since last week's Beta weekend.

The unlimited cans of beer you can have....the pond too (sans fish),...the gorgeous Exile women depends on how many you can bait into following you to your house....

• jimmywolfjimmywolf Member UncommonPosts: 292

https://www.facebook.com/WildStarOnline

Don’t want to wait until next weekend to play WildStar? We didn't think so.

Join us tomorrow morning for a Bonus WildStar Weekend!
    Click link for details: http://bit.ly/1pADyY7

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Cool, I totally missed the post about the Mystery Boxes.  Glad I saw that, thanks!
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • DropBear2DropBear2 Member UncommonPosts: 4

For those on the WS Beta train. there is a Special Bonus Beta Weekend 28th March.

Just awesome news to get in and help Carbine make this the best game it can be, while experiencing it for yourself.

• tyranadetyranade Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Originally posted by jimmywolf

https://www.facebook.com/WildStarOnline

Don’t want to wait until next weekend to play WildStar? We didn't think so.

Join us tomorrow morning for a Bonus WildStar Weekend!
    Click link for details: http://bit.ly/1pADyY7

Thank you, thank you!  I probably would have missed this if it wasn't for your post here! :))

Subscribing to the info forum from here on !

• GazimoffGazimoff Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 225
    Originally posted by Siphaed
    And I'm wondering if all the solidified pieces are going to be in the Beta tomorrow ?  If so, then I expect to see many a thread about the new UI changes and several other things since last week's Beta weekend.

The unlimited cans of beer you can have....the pond too (sans fish),...the gorgeous Exile women depends on how many you can bait into following you to your house....

UI changes won't be in until April, unfortunately. But that's only a weekend away!

Player of games, smither of words, former of opinions, and masher of keys. WildStar Columnist
    Currently playing: WildStar, Guild Wars 2, EVE Online, Vain Glory.
  • jarosujojarosujo Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Still camera sensitivity option missing ? Unplayable for me now, turning left/right is way too fast. Other than that combat looks fine.
  • MechanismMechanism Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I want some crossfire support before I convince myself I need an expensive new graphics card to replace the 2 I've already got.

• derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    I hope the game gets good optimization. Ran sluggish on amd in parts.

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU