Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Stop

makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
 I pre-ordered from there, any one happen to know when they are gonna give out the early access codes?

Comments

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096

Q: I pre-ordered/pre-purchased the game, and don’t have a beta client. When can I start downloading the game client?

A: Once you complete the pre-purchase from the ESO online store  or enter a 3 / 5 day Early Access pre-order code via your account page, simply log in to your account athttps://account.elderscrollsonline.com from Thursday 27th March onwards and follow the prompts to begin downloading the game client. We encourage you to download and patch the client early.

I see that on the ESO site, but I still havent got my code? Any one get theirs?

This is all i got 

The Elder Scrolls? Online [PP] Quantity: 1
    This product is not yet available.
    $59.99
    The Elder Scrolls? Online Early Access Bonus Quantity: 1
    This product is not yet available

• meticmetameticmeta Member UncommonPosts: 10

My husband ordered his physical imperial edition online through Game Stop Ireland and ended up having all sorts of run around trying to get a code. He ended up calling them on the phone, at which point they told him they had him down for some Wiifit thing. They worked that out quickly. So then he asked about the code for early access. They called him back a few hours later having called one of their stores because they didn't have any codes in the office where the online sales are run from. They gave him a beta code. So, they said they would get back to him. Sadly, it has now been 4 days since then and we're still waiting. He will be getting in touch with them again later today.

I would highly recommend you start talking to them now about this. It seems that they really aren't prepared for early access, or even beta accesses through online purchases. Best of luck to you.

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by meticmeta

My husband ordered his physical imperial edition online through Game Stop Ireland and ended up having all sorts of run around trying to get a code. He ended up calling them on the phone, at which point they told him they had him down for some Wiifit thing. They worked that out quickly. So then he asked about the code for early access. They called him back a few hours later having called one of their stores because they didn't have any codes in the office where the online sales are run from. They gave him a beta code. So, they said they would get back to him. Sadly, it has now been 4 days since then and we're still waiting. He will be getting in touch with them again later today.

I would highly recommend you start talking to them now about this. It seems that they really aren't prepared for early access, or even beta accesses through online purchases. Best of luck to you.

Thank you very much for the information. I will call them today then. They are slacking, considering the one i bought it for the 5 days. Its a good thing I am not counting on that for my download or i would be screwed lol. Since it took me 4 days to get the beta download.

• JHenryJHenry Member Posts: 188
    I received my email with the code from them a week after purchase. That was 3 weeks ago. THAT was a long time..now only 3-4 days left! until release ;)

SOLA - www.solaguild.com
    (christian guild. Being christian is not required for membership though)

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

OP, i dont remember where i read it but i did read that pre purchasing the game from GameStop (if you go in person) you get the code printed on the receipt. ANd like someone else said, If you did it online then call them to make sure you get it by email.

EDIT: i think i read it on their pre purchase section of the website but i cant remember.