Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey PvE only guy, If you don't PvP don't blame ESO!

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I can see it now. Three weeks post launch hardcore PvE only guy, proclaims he has beat the game, and there is no more content. 

Don't blame ESO if you refuse to play half the game!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    As long as the same applies to the PVP only guy :P

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

I dunno, what are we fighting for in ESO?

I only fight for cause, so why do I want to take the keeps again?

(Please don't say, "for fun", that's pointless with me.)

I know, for access to Darkness Falls...oh wait, wrong game, ESO doesn't have anythiing like that.

Maybe for access to the auction house? Perhaps, but my small guild of friends aren't likely to take and hold a keep for any length of time, not sure I'm into the whole multi-guild thing.

While the PVP interests me, until I have something to fight for, you likely won't see me out there much.

Maybe if they had an option for a GvG ruleset in Cyrodill, oh wait, wrong game again.

Nope, still can't find the cause.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ZeddakisZeddakis Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Originally posted by bcbully

I can see it now. Three weeks post launch hardcore PvE only guy, proclaims he has beat the game, and there is no more content. 

Is this what passes for a meaningful post on the internet now a days?

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Zeddakis

Lord.Bachus how many more hours??!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Kyleran

I dunno, what are we fighting for in ESO?

I only fight for cause, so why do I want to take the keeps again?

(Please don't say, "for fun", that's pointless with me.)

I know, for access to Darkness Falls...oh wait, wrong game, ESO doesn't have anythiing like that.

Maybe for access to the auction house? Perhaps, but my small guild of friends aren't likely to take and hold a keep for any length of time, not sure I'm into the whole multi-guild thing.

While the PVP interests me, until I have something to fight for, you likely won't see me out there much.

Maybe if they had an option for a GvG ruleset in Cyrodill, oh wait, wrong game again.

Nope, still can't find the cause.

Imperial city equals daoc

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Zeddakis

Lord.Bachus how many more hours??!

85 mate

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• UmirshandUmirshand Member UncommonPosts: 47
    If there are no chairs to sit in, you won't find me in Cyrodil

"Look at me when I'm hitting you!"

• MpfiveMpfive Member UncommonPosts: 308
    Originally posted by Umirshand

/sitchair ;)

• Moar61Moar61 Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Originally posted by Umirshand

/sit .

Anyways, Lead PVP Designer seemed really keen on making IC into something like Darkness Falls. 

I for one would rather see an in tact IC but that's only because I love Oblivion. Also, spent most of my time in Cyrodiil questing, and then killing the opposing questers. 

• DaessarDaessar Member Posts: 204
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Hey PvP only guys, don't complain when you have to grind massive PvE to get something you want or need. I see it on almost every game I've ever played.

Well which is it for this game, "massive PvE"? or what the Op says "3 weeks" of Pve?...I'm sure the Pvp players can handle 3 whole extra weeks.

Besides, if people buy the game and don't know about the content it comes with, they can't blame anyone but themselves.

• Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by Distopia

The PvP only guy will be shard-starved into irrelevance quickly. 

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• SatariousSatarious Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by Distopia

As a PvP guy, I will play PvE from time to time.  But I won't enjoy it nearly as much, mainly because it's just not as much of a challenge.

This discussion has been closed.