Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Dragon Fin Soup: Steam Greenlit & KickStarter Success

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 19,966MMORPG.COM Staff Rare

Grimm Bros. has announced that the players have spoken and that Dragon Fin Soup has been Greenlit on Steam. In addition, the $24,000 KickStarter funding goal has been achieved. The team plans to add stretch goals for the KickStarter project that still has a full two weeks before ending.

Combining turn-based dungeon crawl exploration with the classic console RPG style of storytelling, Dragon Fin Soup draws inspiration from beloved childhood fairytales, with a twist. The game starts out with Red Robin, the reimagined version of the classic Red Riding Hood character who is a cheerful, yet raging alcoholic that makes a living as a sword-for-hire and bounty hunter in a remote country village. A year has passed since Robin lost her memory, but the bloody past slowly catches up with her as she discovers a world of murder, conspiracies and magic.

Check out the Dragon Fin Soup KickStarter page for more information.

We have a NEWS PAGE - Try it sometime!

Comments

• TalmienTalmien Hopewell, NJPosts: 91Member Uncommon
    Its nice to see an old school style game with nice HD graphics, and not just blocky pixelated art. I'm definitely interested.
  • timeraidertimeraider BredaPosts: 604Member Uncommon
    To blocky and pixelated in my eyes
    Main games: Heroes of the Storm, Rocket League, Overwatch, Grim Dawn

• TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 9,648Member Epic
    This is right up my alley. Now I just have to decide what tier to support.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.
  • newbinatornewbinator LA, CAPosts: 780Member
    Looks very cool. I'd love to see an MMO like this.
  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 9,648Member Epic
    I just went with the $15 tier. I don't really want any of that extra stuff. I just want to play the game. They've reached their first stretch goal which is encouraging.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.