Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Dragon Fin Soup: Steam Greenlit & KickStarter Success

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,626MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Grimm Bros. has announced that the players have spoken and that Dragon Fin Soup has been Greenlit on Steam. In addition, the $24,000 KickStarter funding goal has been achieved. The team plans to add stretch goals for the KickStarter project that still has a full two weeks before ending.

Combining turn-based dungeon crawl exploration with the classic console RPG style of storytelling, Dragon Fin Soup draws inspiration from beloved childhood fairytales, with a twist. The game starts out with Red Robin, the reimagined version of the classic Red Riding Hood character who is a cheerful, yet raging alcoholic that makes a living as a sword-for-hire and bounty hunter in a remote country village. A year has passed since Robin lost her memory, but the bloody past slowly catches up with her as she discovers a world of murder, conspiracies and magic.

Check out the Dragon Fin Soup KickStarter page for more information.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• TalmienTalmien Hopewell, NJPosts: 87Member Uncommon
    Its nice to see an old school style game with nice HD graphics, and not just blocky pixelated art. I'm definitely interested.
  • timeraidertimeraider BredaPosts: 584Member Uncommon
    To blocky and pixelated in my eyes
    Main games: Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2, Brawlhalla
    Waiting for: Overwatch

• TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,595Member Uncommon
    This is right up my alley. Now I just have to decide what tier to support.
  • newbinatornewbinator LA, CAPosts: 780Member
    Looks very cool. I'd love to see an MMO like this.
  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,595Member Uncommon
    I just went with the $15 tier. I don't really want any of that extra stuff. I just want to play the game. They've reached their first stretch goal which is encouraging.