Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Imperial Edition codes

GanksinatraGanksinatra Member UncommonPosts: 455
I received my code for the normal edition already,  but I have heard that the IE code will come before launch. Has anyone already gotten theirs and I need to talk to Gamestop, or are we still waiting? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    I'm with GOG and just had my Pre Order Code. The normal one is not yet here. I think it will come perhaps with the End of next week or beginning 1 April Week. But the Pre Order Code, which is needed for Early Access, is more important anyways :) So i'm settled and rdy for start. Just 1 Week left */cheer*
  • LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Did you get physical or digital ie? Gamestop it's notorious for over selling. When I preordered my physical ie on February 4th it took them 2 weeks to send the code. They told me they were having difficulties getting codes distributed to them from the developers. I feared I had fallen prey to their over selling tactics. It is still unknown to us how limited the digital version is..if at all.
  • PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    Originally posted by Aulliwyn
    Did you get physical or digital ie? Gamestop it's notorious for over selling. When I preordered my physical ie on February 4th it took them 2 weeks to send the code. They told me they were having difficulties getting codes distributed to them from the developers. I feared I had fallen prey to their over selling tactics. It is still unknown to us how limited the digital version is..if at all.

I will agree with this, Gamestop has done it to me several times on different games.  If a company gives you 5 keys to sell.. only frickin Gamestop will sell 23.

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    I pre-ordered at Gamestop but I actually went to the store. The code was printed on the receipt.
  • CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Yeah, I would never buy anything from Gamestop.  I stick to Amazon and Best Buy, have never found either to be unreliable.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863
    I pre ordered the normal edition today from gamestop.. The early access code was printed on my receipt. On my receipt, I read that the code will expire on 3/15/2014. I told the manager, but she said try it  first and see what happens. So, I Came home and entered the code, and thankfully,, I'm good to go!

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863
    By the way, does anyone know when we can download the actual game? I have the beta version downloaded still,, but I'm sure we'll probably have to uninstall that to install the actual game client,, eventually? Were 1 week away, and still haven't heard any official announcement regarding this..

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• NatjurNatjur Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Originally posted by oakthornn
    By the way, does anyone know when we can download the actual game? I have the beta version downloaded still,, but I'm sure we'll probably have to uninstall that to install the actual game client,, eventually? Were 1 week away, and still haven't heard any official announcement regarding this..

There was a note somewhere from the devs that they will just patch the beta version, do not uninstall it

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34
    anyone got a pre order key from cdkeys.com by far cheapest there but have yet to confirm if it comes with a early access key (although it does say so on there website)
  • Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by oakthornn

There is a dev post about it. It states that you can patch up from the beta client.

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• sugarbear78664sugarbear78664 Member Posts: 36
    It has been stated several times on ESO forums Bethseda site that you will use the same launcher, so do not delete it. And Saturday it was updated if you have not downloaded in a while, another 4 gb.