Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Notable Quests you have done in ESO.

KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103

I love quests quite a bit, expecially the ones where you have to make a ethical choice at the end fo the storyline.   That ethical choice then leads into a storyline that will be created because of your choice.   That's the part I loved most in the quests in ESO.

The time I had to choose to send a person to prison or not for their actions on one quest was one of my most turning points into seeing just how awesome and complex these stories in ESO is going to be.

It gave me the feeling of clearing out a territory only to see it filled by a new storyline in Skyrim.   I loved that part of the game.

What was your favorite quests you came across in ESO?

Comments

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

Hmm there was a recurring werewolf leader bunch of questlines that I found interesting.

Whether it was freeing a town bit by bit ending in a final battle in a burning building, or going to the past to see how he originally died or stopping his attempts to infiltrate and turn a village.
  • NomadMorlockNomadMorlock Member UncommonPosts: 815

I've had several where I had to decide if I was going to have someone arrested, or let someone kill them for vengeance.  I went with the vengeance route.

Funny thing is I passed by an NPC in Cyrodiil and they commented on the fact I had done this.

• indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344
    My favorite quest so far was in the Daggerfall starting area. You found a letter that gives you like 7 or 8 hints to follow in order to find some buried treasure. The game doesn't tell you where to go so you ha e to follow the hints. Took about a half hour and was a lot of fun. Wish there were more like it (maybe there are?)
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Cougan

Hmm there was a recurring werewolf leader bunch of questlines that I found interesting.

Whether it was freeing a town bit by bit ending in a final battle in a burning building, or going to the past to see how he originally died or stopping his attempts to infiltrate and turn a village.

Yeah that one has been good thus far haven't fully finished it yet, there have been a few others  in the Daggerfall areas I've enjoyed.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• AratakiArataki Member UncommonPosts: 239
    All the Sheogorath quests.
  • HengistHengist Member RarePosts: 1,282

/shrug

There really is not a single notable quest that stuck out. The "ethical" choices had absolutely no meaning, no impact, so they honestly felt kind of lame to me. Don't get me wrong, it's an okay quest, but the point of it? Eh, not there, SWTOR had the same lack of ultimate impact with it's choices, but from my point of view, they did those quests far better than Zenimax has done. Then again, while I have enjoyed both games, I have to say it might be the only thing that Bioware did better......

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Imo all the most memorable quests involve Khajiit and skooma.
  • KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Originally posted by indef
    My favorite quest so far was in the Daggerfall starting area. You found a letter that gives you like 7 or 8 hints to follow in order to find some buried treasure. The game doesn't tell you where to go so you ha e to follow the hints. Took about a half hour and was a lot of fun. Wish there were more like it (maybe there are?)

Indeed, I seen one a couple like this that involved books and daedric versus aedra choice, which I found very amusing.

• Moar61Moar61 Member UncommonPosts: 260
    I have found that the Mages Guild questline has been very good, noticeably much better than the Fighters Guild. 
  • LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Do the "ethical" quests ever become ambiguous? So far I've not had to make any difficult decisions.
  • PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    Originally posted by reeereee
    Imo all the most memorable quests involve Khajiit and skooma.

Did you find the 2 Skooma addicts that were too afraid to light their own campfire.  LOL, I decided to light it for them.  Wasn't a quest... it was just kind of there.  Some of my other favorite quests were the ones that were optional but had huge impact, like bringing a village back to life from the plague or stopping raiders and the village actually changed afterwards and people were picking up stuff and trying to recover from the disaster. 

Speaking of that quest, the AD plagued village quest had some interesting plot twists in it.  Definitely was not your average collect 4 odd looking plants for a cure.

• Moar61Moar61 Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Originally posted by Aulliwyn
    Do the "ethical" quests ever become ambiguous? So far I've not had to make any difficult decisions.

Not that I note, but I did notice while wandering around cities that an NPC called me out for killing a dude, which was a decision I made at the end of the quest.

Nice details like that go long ways.