Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• WinzloWinzlo Member Posts: 3
    Speaking of reserving names, have we decided on a server yet?

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Winzlo - Tiro of Terminus
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    I hope you all are enjoying the weekend beta.

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • KhorsoKhorso Member Posts: 6
    Two weeks does seem like a pretty short amount of time to reserve....but hey, look on the bright side....I think this is the first time I've personally seen a game ever do name reservations. If it's happened before, it just hasn't happened with a game I've played or played at launch

Terminus
    Khorso - Tiro of Terminus

• IronshardIronshard Member Posts: 15
    well it depends because unless you use a fairly common name 2 weeks is plenty of time

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website|Join Us
    Ironshard-Legionnaire of Terminus

Another beta-weekend complete. What's been the highlight of your time in WildStar this weekend folks?

Tried out the Medic for the first time, probably my favorite class so far! Lot of fun in PvP too! >=D

Terminus

• WazlukWazluk Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by Khorso

Another beta-weekend complete. What's been the highlight of your time in WildStar this weekend folks?

Tried out the Medic for the first time, probably my favorite class so far! Lot of fun in PvP too! >=D

Continued to level my beta warrior.  I love the utility and CC the warrior gets. If we weren't rolling on a PvP server I'd probably roll a warrior, but I need stealth for AFKs on a PvP server...

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Wazluk - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Draken Stalker
    well thats why dont afk out in the world just port to your house and get some rested exp while you're away :)

Terminus
  • RhysiaRhysia Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Ironshard
    well thats why dont afk out in the world just port to your house and get some rested exp while you're away :)

LOL! Yes, though I do wish my spellslinger had stealth sometime just because there are times I want to sneak past mobs >.>

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
    I'm really excited about this games Housing system. seeing you guys mention that made me think of it. They've allowed a lot of freedom, and space, and activities to go along with it. Will even be fun to go around to other player's housing plots just to see what they've done. Creative or not, will still be neat to see.

Terminus

• ZangyakuZangyaku Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Khorso
    I'm really excited about this games Housing system. seeing you guys mention that made me think of it. They've allowed a lot of freedom, and space, and activities to go along with it. Will even be fun to go around to other player's housing plots just to see what they've done. Creative or not, will still be neat to see.

Hopefully the mystery gifts from the beta weekends will give us some free housing items to start placing right away and boost our decor!

Terminus
    Zangyaku - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • neobahamut20neobahamut20 Member Posts: 336
    Originally posted by LG_Exiled
    As of today the main Terminus Website is now up and running! Come check it out and see what a professional gaming website looks like!!!

http://www.legend-gaming.net/terminus

Hey,

Professional programmer here. I don't mind when teenagers call their guilds the best, but seriously, that site is anything but professional. The design looks dated, it was cool in 2009, but your desiner forgot to look at the year. The flat design system is much more modern now and you should ask him to move towards that. That way it would at least "look" professional. As for the code-side of things, it seriously looks like the site is mounted from a platform and what's worse, is that you chose the most outdated forums possible, with all the modern alternatives that exist.  Taking things and mixing them together is amateurish, not professional.

Boycotting EA. Why? They suck, even moreso since 2008.

• GravizoGravizo Member Posts: 3
    Just joined this guild and love it already! I would highly encourage everyone to check it out! Very well structured and everyone is amazing.
  • glotherglother Member CommonPosts: 6
    great guild

Terminus
    Bakin - Tiro of Terminus

wow so happy to see all the new faces here glad to have all of you with us and see all of you engaging with the community

Terminus
  • RhysiaRhysia Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Ironshard
    wow so happy to see all the new faces here glad to have all of you with us and see all of you engaging with the community

Very excited about the new faces around the community.  I cannot wait to see all of you in game! Only one more week before we can all play again. Too long -_-

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Neobahamut Those are all opinions and hold no weight at all. If you have nothing constructive to say or offer please see yourself to another recruitment thread.

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
    Originally posted by LG_Exiled
    Neobahamut Those are all opinions and hold no weight at all. If you have nothing constructive to say or offer please see yourself to another recruitment thread.

Well said.  I for one love the design and layout of our forums. Very easy to navigate. Each guilds section has it's own unique design set-up. I find it very pleasing visually. Everyone involved did a fantastic job. That's just my opinion and i'd like to hope there are numerous people who back me in that! :)

Terminus

• bionic55bionic55 Member Posts: 3
    Everyone's idea is the best and better than everyone elses.  Need more conversations on going into W* withdraws while waiting for the next beta weekend :(  Please don't make me watch another chick flick with the gf, give me my W* already!!!  :)

Terminus
    Deathcrystals - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • ThundoriosThundorios Member Posts: 1
    New beta weekend announced tomorrow (3/28)! Hope to see you all there!

Terminus

• glotherglother Member CommonPosts: 6
    yay free beta

Terminus
    Bakin - Tiro of Terminus

Originally posted by Thundorios
    New beta weekend announced tomorrow (3/28)! Hope to see you all there!

I wonder what made them decide to throw an extra beta weekend at us? I know they said they needed extra testing but I'm not sure that could be the reason...hmmmm :) Either way, you're not getting any complaints from this guy!

Terminus

• VehzzVehzz Member Posts: 1
    Fun friendly guild!

Terminus
    Vehzz - Tiro of Terminus

• SwiftlolSwiftlol Member Posts: 3
    If you are looking for a guild that is serious about end game progression be it PVE or PVP this is probably the guild for you.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Swift - Tiro of Terminus

welcome to all our new members glad to have you guys with us and active

Terminus
    Sad to see another beta weekend come to an end :( 

Terminus