Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this still happening ?

I remember that ESO DEVS were talking about one aspect of the game. Something like when you first log on its going to ask you a few questions like "Do you enjoy PvP or PvE more". Answering these questions will put you with same type of players.

Am I wrong about this?

If not ,are they still going to do this?

Comments

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Never even have I seen this

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    They seemed to have changed direction. Now you'll just be dumped inside the mega server in a random instance. As you join guilds and make friends, the server will adjust accordingly and make sure you are all in the same instance.
  • obake90obake90 Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by Aulliwyn
    They seemed to have changed direction. Now you'll just be dumped inside the mega server in a random instance. As you join guilds and make friends, the server will adjust accordingly and make sure you are all in the same instance.

So you do remember them saying something like this?

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by obake90

I remember that ESO DEVS were talking about one aspect of the game. Something like when you first log on its going to ask you a few questions like "Do you enjoy PvP or PvE more". Answering these questions will put you with same type of players.

Am I wrong about this?

Yeah I remember that as well. I didn't see it in beta, nor have I heard mention of it since really.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

Am I wrong about this?

I cant  remember 100%, but they asked more or less if you would like to see more pve elements in pvp i.e. boss in the castle vs the traditional siege wars like the current content.

Well, I did not vote for the pve content since it should be player vs players mainly.

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by spizz

Am I wrong about this?

I cant  remember 100%, but they asked more or less if you would like to see more pve elements in pvp i.e. boss in the castle or the traditional siege wars like the current content.

Well, I did not vote for the pve content since it should be player vs players mainly.

There is PVE content in the PVP zones.  There are public dungeons and some mobs around although I really don't know what the incentive for PVE groups to venture into them compared to a strictly PVP zone.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by spizz

Am I wrong about this?

I cant  remember 100%, but they asked more or less if you would like to see more pve elements in pvp i.e. boss in the castle or the traditional siege wars like the current content.

This game IS based off of a single player rpg and it should be more pve orientated imho. I love PvP but it is an Elder Scrolls game.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    The question was answered...yet we are now gonna go off topic and further it?

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103

Am I wrong about this?

They were asked this recently in an Q&A and they kind of side steped this in a way of backing off from that intial statement and sounded like it was evolving to something else we have no clue to what degree yet.