Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it time for the Early Access Breakfast Thread?

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

COFFEEEEEE!! that's breakfast for me.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867
    I will bust out my finest crack for the occasion. /humor

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• ShimmerkatieShimmerkatie Member UncommonPosts: 12

Let me tell you how my ESO Early access morning will play out.... as the OP's wife...

It will begin with me setting off all the snooze alarms and finally getting out of bed,  heading to dunkin donuts and getting so much coffee and mocha iced coffees that it will require two drink carriers, Then making two packages of bacon (because one is never enough period end of story) and eggs and making some freaking epic breakfast sammiches while he gets to sleep the entire time! 

Maybe I should just eat them all? :P

• NomadMorlockNomadMorlock Member UncommonPosts: 815
    Originally posted by Shimmerkatie

Let me tell you how my ESO Early access morning will play out.... as the OP's wife...

It will begin with me setting off all the snooze alarms and finally getting out of bed,  heading to dunkin donuts and getting so much coffee and mocha iced coffees that it will require two drink carriers, Then making two packages of bacon (because one is never enough period end of story) and eggs and making some freaking epic breakfast sammiches while he gets to sleep the entire time! 

Maybe I should just eat them all? :P

Okay hun, solid plan.  Don't forget to make a trash character and grab the guild name right before you wake me up!

• ReticulataReticulata Member UncommonPosts: 98
    A pot of coffee and an organic green smoothie to keep me going for hours of energy. I will have a crock pot full of meat protein and veggies ready for later in the day, to keep me bright-eyed and bushy tailed into the night.

SOE changes name to Daybreak games, cause dey break games.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    fish tacos and a bloody mary is how i roll on a sunday morning!
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Mouley6869Mouley6869 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by Dragim
    I will bust out my finest crack for the occasion. /humor

Rob Ford??????  Get back to rehab.

It is breakfast up here in Canada also imagine that.....If you are not sure where that is we are your northern cousins.  Not like the ones you sleep with.

Bacon, eggs and some coffee that the wife will be kind enough to keep filled because she is awesome like that.

PS - all in jest

Mouley

• Iceman8235Iceman8235 Member UncommonPosts: 205
    I'm not a very big fan of you right now OP :|
  • NatjurNatjur Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Works outs to be 1am Monday here, so it will have to be a V Energy Drink  for me
  • Doriangray1Doriangray1 Member Posts: 53
    Espresso Machine. Buy it.

Rubber duck is incapable of hate.

" The extinction of Rubber Ducks will bring forth the end of our days. "

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    I eat the same thing every single morning, so I'll be having a banana, almonds, protein shake, coffee, and half a glass of OJ. 
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

meh, Im a married man with a wife and a kid. No way in hell am I firing up a blender or sizzling bacon at 4am and risk waking one of them up to destroy my early morning launch

Keurig will brew me endless cups of Sumatra and I may have a biscuit or cake with it, who cares really? Im going to be playing ESO is really what matters.

Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

meh, Im a married man with a wife and a kid. No way in hell am I firing up a blender or sizzling bacon at 4am and risk waking one of them up to destroy my early morning launch

Keurig will brew me endless cups of Sumatra and I may have a biscuit or cake with it, who cares really? Im going to be playing ESO is really what matters.

You can cook bacon in the oven with almost no clean up and you don't have to really pay a lot of attention to it. 

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989

I would love to pretend that I even eat breakfast....but no.

Most I will do is have a pot 'O coffee ready

:P

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• LeirosLeiros Member UncommonPosts: 281

Wow, surprised at all the healthy eating and exercising going on here...

Me? I'll probably have a few slices of left over meat lover's pizza from the night before and wash it down with a stale beer... or possibly some moonshine... depends on how the launch goes. image

oh wait ... 7am ... ummm make that coffee ... black.

Originally posted by Reticulata
    A pot of coffee and an organic green smoothie to keep me going for hours of energy. I will have a crock pot full of meat protein and veggies ready for later in the day, to keep me bright-eyed and bushy tailed into the night.

Yeesh...that would mean more time on the pot than in game. Unless the "pot full of meat protein" is actual meat....

:D

Originally posted by Leiros

Wow, surprised at all the healthy eating and exercising going on here...

Me? I'll probably have a few slices of left over meat lover's pizza from the night before and wash it down with a stale beer... or possibly some moonshine... depends on how the launch goes. image

oh wait ... 7am ... ummm make that coffee ... black.

Now see....we would have our PCs in the same house then. I would be making the coffee the night afore though...on a timer :P

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    Originally posted by simsalabim77

You can cook bacon in the oven with almost no clean up and you don't have to really pay a lot of attention to it. 

the smell of bacon is like chumming the water for sharks in this house :)

*edit* actually, thanks for the tip :)  I'll try that out sometime

Hahaha... I thought of that after I posted. Oh well, nothing wrong with a cup of coffee and a biscuit to start the day. 

Hahaha... I thought of that after I posted. Oh well, nothing wrong with a cup of coffee and a biscuit to start the day. 

I just saw the three main things that would bring the morning zombies....bacon, biscuits, and coffee

:P

• obake90obake90 Member Posts: 60

Well for me, it starts at 1am.... I'm going to call out sick to work and tell my baby mama I'm sick too

that means chicken soap and lots of water ;)

• ArndushArndush Member Posts: 303
    Think I'm gonna get some fresh eggs and scramble them up with some andouille sausage, sauteed green peppers and onions. Good energy packed breakfast.
  • NagilumSadowNagilumSadow Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by Arndush
    Think I'm gonna get some fresh eggs and scramble them up with some andouille sausage, sauteed green peppers and onions. Good energy packed breakfast.

I think we have a NOMs winner.

Originally posted by NagilumSadow
    Originally posted by Arndush

I think we have a NOMs winner.

Not unless it it includes bacon, coffee, and biscuits....jussaying :P

• RomaniDaggerRomaniDagger Member Posts: 2

speaking of the early access, which i will probably  will be going with the good 'ol fashion lots of bacon and maybe a few eggs, does anyone know how we gain access to it if we already preordered and paid it off from gamestop??

(and sorry if this is a little off subject!)