Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: PreOrders Go Live in Preparation for June Launch

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

NCSoft and Carbine Studios have announced that preorders for WildStar have officially kicked off. Players preordering WildStar will have access to a variety of in-game goodies as well as the opportunity to take part in any beta events taking place between now and launch in early June.

Players who pre-order have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:

• Early game access beginning Saturday, May 31 (three days prior to the game’s official launch)

• An exclusive Rocket House

• A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points

• A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory

• The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch

Grab your copy NOW on the WildStar preorder page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Just picked it up, gunna be an Aurin stalker.  Anyone else getting this gem? 

:-D  can't wait!

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

eeeeek!!! image

Maybe down the lane in 6 months or so.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• PandraxPandrax Member UncommonPosts: 341

Already grabbed my digital deluxe. Game is great. ESO will tide me over for the meantime, lol.

PS. Goto GMG and you get 20% off digital copy of prepurchase.

~ ~

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    6 months sounds about right, when we get into the autumn.  Not enough gaming time for me during the summer.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,077
    omgggg im so excited, this game is so fun.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306
    Sooooooo, no physical CE then?

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Grabbing that greenman gaming discount right now, great game looking forward to it launching.
  • DeeterDeeter Member UncommonPosts: 135

Oh lol I forgot about this game

Feels like the hype for it completely disappeared especially with RoS and WoD coming out

EQNext seems to be the revolutionary MMO everyone was waiting for

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=facodoli you'll get an extra 2.00 after your purchase if you use a referral link on greenman, pretty cool system, also remember to use the 20% voucer which you have to write down on the homepage.  Knocked the deluxe down from 75 to 60.
  • Rikus25Rikus25 Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

Just picked up mine. Excited for this game!

• EzRdrEzRdr Member UncommonPosts: 40
    GMG sent me an email with a 25% code so I picked up the DDE for it. Can't wait! Will play ESO till then.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381

Game looked great since first screen shoots, a lot of humour caught my attention, ..... Still need to make sure but it looks Wildstar have all 3 conditions that are a must for me to try at all any game:

• mouse used to move,

• tab targeting (via special option in menus as it looks and not working on players - only in pve - but I'm fine with that)

• 3rd person view

So will definitely buy, just this month purchased Warlords and will have to wait next month. :-)

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    I m 36 years old and an old mmo addict. I ll say something i would never imagine to say for Wildstar. I m having a BLAST! Nothing more. If WS continues to surprise me like this then it will sure be my next game.
  • AcceleratumAcceleratum Member Posts: 10
    I didnt like how theres so few skills and so repetitive, and way too much wow clone.. nothing new here, move along..
  • WraithclawsWraithclaws Member UncommonPosts: 53

Medic for the win o/

I already got deluxe key, really cool game without same erc/orc/dragon that I can't stand anymore :D

• PissedjediPissedjedi Member UncommonPosts: 31

Been Beta testing since last year. I can't wait. for it. Have our guilds teamspeak3 server setup for a 500 person client license :)  Looking forward to raiding and warplots. The humor the action combat controls... they are amazing. And to compare it to wow is true.. only in the sense the carbine studios team is made of many blizzard developers who worked on Wow classic and Burning crusade. This game has been in development for 7 years and it looks great.

TheBluemeanie/aka Pissedjedi Gm of Exhilaration Dominion pvp Guild :)

http://exhilaration.guildlaunch.com/

• furrepantherfurrepanther Member Posts: 1

NCSoft loves to take good games and kill them off.  If I were you folks, I'd run.  I mean, how much do you want to invest in a game, and play for year after year after year, and then discover NCSoft has decided to close it while it's still making a profit.   Oh, they won't tell you they're going to kill it; they just fire the developer shop on a Friday and make the game COMMUNITY MANAGER make the announcement because NCSoft is too cowardly to announce the closure themselves.

ONLY FOOLS TRUST NCSOFT.  THEY HATE THE WEST, THEY HATE AMERICANS, AND YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM WITH YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

God help you if you buy their crap.