Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anything like Eqoa?

I know it is a long shot but I miss this game a lot and was wondering what games if any out right now that have the same feel as EQOA. I am not a fan of most of the most current MMO play styles. I tried asking in the LF Game boards but no responses so far.

Comments

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Xarvion
    I know it is a long shot but I miss this game a lot and was wondering what games if any out right now that have the same feel as EQOA. I am not a fan of most of the most current MMO play styles. I tried asking in the LF Game boards but no responses so far.

ESO would actually be your EQOA 2,  I know its defininatly mine,  if you look at my old post from years go on here, what I wanted in a next EQOA for ps3,  It describes ESO right down to the very last detail.   Amazing isn't it, visions of a MMORPG from 5 years ago could take this long to hit the market. But its finially about to be here.   I'm so happy some game company decided to make it. 

SOE took way to long for us to keep our hopes up really, I see that now, It was SKYRIM that got me really knowing ES games were like EQOA NEXT.  ESO is  getting a lot of negativity on these forums but if you go to Tamrielfoundry.com you can see the fan base and all the stuff released on it.

• mbg1411mbg1411 Member UncommonPosts: 109

6 years ago I would have said FFXI, assuming your wanting a console mmo. If your wanting the EQOA experience I 2nd the above poster. If your looking for a good console mmo your got FFXIV coming to ps4 next month.

Edit: Oh and its on PS3 as well. ESO is also coming to consoles (forgot about that).