Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acolytes [NA/EU/AUS] | PvX/Crafting | Daggerfall Covenant

Comments

• PerjurePerjure Member UncommonPosts: 250
    Originally posted by Kilthorn

I joined the Acolytes a couple years ago looking for a guild for GW2, and I really had no idea at the time that I had struck gold. What the Acolytes offer is unlike any other guild I’d ever been in before, it was like finding another family…only online. The group of people here are true characters, an unlikely band of individuals bound by a common bond, the Acolytes guild. The community here is beyond words can describe when I compare it to any other guild in my gaming history. Our presence spans multiple games, forges friendships that transverse the boundaries of the internet, and not to mention the fact that we’re pretty darn good at gaming…and drinking beer (I prefer whiskey).

When it comes to The Elder Scrolls Online, our chapter is really ramping up in preparation for launch. Our membership base is extremely enthusiastic and excited about really making a presence in Tamriel. We’ll be coming out of the gates hard at launch, and would love to share that experience with more of you. Our ranks are blossoming with new recruits every day, and we’re looking for more folks to call the Acolytes their home. If you’re looking for a true gaming community that has more to offer than just a place to log in and look at a guild roster, then look no further. Come over and introduce yourself, your new home awaits.

Haroo!

HAROO!!!

• HigherfewerHigherfewer Member Posts: 4
    All right Acos, looking good! Our forces continue to grow everyday!

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    5 weeks 3 days and 12 hours. Obtain your seat on the Ruby Throne! For the Covenant! Haroo!
  • TiconzTiconz Member UncommonPosts: 120

Played alongside or against the Acolytes in many games since 2008.  They definitely are one of the more social out of a lot of multi-gaming communities out there.  I haven't really played games with them since the Akylios days of Rift but if  their ESO division is anything like their Rift division from back then, I think anyone will like joining their community.  They love their members and do a lot of events.  They even sent me a Happy Birthday e-mail today!    :P

Not sure what faction im rolling yet but hopefully I will run into you guys in the battlefield!  

May your blades stay bloody!  ^^

• BRacilaBRacila Member UncommonPosts: 16

While I'm still in the Trial Phase to become an Acolyte along with ESO's launch I have been nothing, but amazed at the community within this guild. Prior to Acolytes I was apart of the same guild for 14 years which was a smaller close knit group, but we've all gone our seperate ways in the last few years so I decided to look for a new home. I came across a few posts from Acolytes around the internet and decided to take a closer look and am very glad I did. Despite being a large community it feels like you're part of a close group and they have been nothing but welcoming to me and everyone else. On top of this they know what they are talking about and have great plans for the game (and other games they are a part of), most larger community guilds that are in multiple games I've noticed aren't that well put together with focus's in mind, Acolytes are not that way, they know what they want and have plans to achieve those goals, this was very impressive to me.

If you are looking for a community that has great leadership, philosphies and a great group of people then I recommend giving Acolytes a look.

Somnia

Many kind and true words from long time members and new members and friends over the years.

Please feel free to come join us in this weekends beta or hop onto our mumble server to experience what we are about first hand.
  • WolfbornWolfborn Member Posts: 2

G'day all.

I just wanted to point out and stress that the Acolytes are one of the rare gaming guilds that are truly international. Being Australian, its great to see our oceanic ranks swell as well. So if you are a Oceanic and want to be part of a guild that's active 24/7 then come check us out. 

You will not be disappointed!

Wolfborn 

• TurnbasedTurnbased Member Posts: 4
    This is the type of guild I'm looking for. I've already registered on the guild forums and just need approval so I can submit an app. 
  • Shar0n666Shar0n666 Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait to rape and pillage our enemies in Cyrodiil with the Acolytes!

• WolfbornWolfborn Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Shar0n666
    Can't wait to rape and pillage our enemies in Cyrodiil with the Acolytes!

I will be right there beside you sister /salute.

Had a great beta this weekend.  Feel free to hop into Mumble with us or check out our stream from various times this weekend at http://twitch.tv/acolyteseso
  • FlopsyAcolytesFlopsyAcolytes Member Posts: 9
    Another fun beta weekend over and we had some good groups going. Lots of good times to be had in the Acolytes!
  • Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955
    Need more Eu members as we are seeking 24/7 global cover, come get some.
  • ShotgunJoeShotgunJoe Member Posts: 120

Glad to see Aco's are rolling DC, and looking forward to fighting you all again. ;)

~Eka

23 days until early launch! And guessing one more beta till then, now is a good time to join!

And a video from the previous beta wkd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsbUHFZWvL4

And I fail cause its not letting me embed it lol

• Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955
    Shameless Bump
    Release is coming!! Join us in Cyrodiil with 24/7 coverage!

Haroo!!
    The last weekend beta is this weekend! Visit our site, hop on our mumble, check out our twitch channel and enjoy some ESO!! Come launch we will be allowing people from other guilds to guest into our guild to see first hand how active we are in game.

Haroo!!
  • MickyBoozerMickyBoozer Member Posts: 7

Acolytes give Life, take Life, for Life. Haroo!

-Micks

10 days until early access! Come join us in Cyrodil!
    So many testimonials through all these pages! Make your presence known in Cyrodiil. We will have monthly bounty contests for the top killers/healers in Cyrodiil!

Looks like we will have about 90+ for early access/launch that covers ALL time zones. No matter what time you play there will be people on in the Acolytes!!

Haroo!!
  • AldjorAldjor Member UncommonPosts: 12
    A little over a week left. 4am pst the server goes live. One way or another and I know I won't be alone, we will be ready  to take Tamriel by storm!
    This Sunday!!! The sound of battle drums are faint at the moment, but over the next few days they will grow louder and louder as the Acolytes enter Tamriel!!

Grab a lot of beer and come join us for the fun!!
  • AldjorAldjor Member UncommonPosts: 12
    We continue to have scheduled pvp nights on bloodthorn and are gearing up to do trial runs as more of our members hit vr12. We are still recruiting and looking for all types of players.

We are still looking for more members to join us in Cyrodil and Craglorn!

We have scheduled PVP nights and also Scheduled Trial runs as we begin our journey through there! We also have group runs through craglorn to help our current members get through and enjoy the current content!

Come check us out!

Acolytes Community Social Sites:

Website

Forums

Twitter

Acolyte Swag