Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

22 days to PC launch, no PS4 release date or XB1 announcement

BadSpockBadSpock Somewhere, MIPosts: 7,974Member

22 days to PC launch of Reaper of Souls-

Still no announcement of PS4 "Ultimate Evil" release date- still can't pre-order on Amazon, Gamestop etc.

Still no announcement of XB1 version even existing.

Still no word about XBOX 360 or PS3 release of Reaper of Souls either.

WTF Blizzard!

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom edinburghPosts: 4,946Member Uncommon
    They are struggling to dumb down skills so they can work on a controller ... I jest!! :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• BadSpockBadSpock Somewhere, MIPosts: 7,974Member

Activision/Blizzard reported something like around 2 million box sales of the console versions in the first 2 months.

They are obviously committed to bringing the game to PS4.

That's a lot of fans still waiting to see when (and if) they are getting Reaper of Souls for their platform of choice.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,441Member
    Originally posted by BadSpock

Activision/Blizzard reported something like around 2 million box sales of the console versions in the first 2 months.

That's a lot of fans still waiting to see when (and if) they are getting Reaper of Souls for their platform of choice.

Personally, i will just play it on the PC. I don't want to wait. Plus, the PC version probably will be the best anyway.

• BadSpockBadSpock Somewhere, MIPosts: 7,974Member
    Originally posted by Reham34

Looks like it will be on everything...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-3-listed-for-xbox-one-by-retailers/1100-6417135/

Until there is a an official announcement, I'll worry.

D3 2.0 is amazing on PC, yes, but D3 on Xbox was a grand hoot of a time, I really, really want to play RoS and Crusader on XB1... 

I've got a long history of grind heavy ARPGs on console, weekend shared screen co-op binges etc. 

Originally posted by Reham34

Looks like it will be on everything...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-3-listed-for-xbox-one-by-retailers/1100-6417135/

Until there is a an official announcement, I'll worry.

D3 2.0 is amazing on PC, yes, but D3 on Xbox was a grand hoot of a time, I really, really want to play RoS and Crusader on XB1... 

I've got a long history of grind heavy ARPGs on console, weekend shared screen co-op binges etc. 

I wonder if how the console scheme play out ... for ARPG i always prefer a PC.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Home, GAPosts: 2,083Member
    I really enjoyed the D3 experience much more on console, I'll be waiting to buy RoS on console if and when it comes out. As of now I have no plans to play D3 on PC again.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• socalsk8trsocalsk8tr bakersfield, CAPosts: 65Member
    Now you know how I feel about Destiny and no PC release being announced but the game being only for consoles. Why should I downgrade to play a potentially great game?
    Originally posted by socalsk8tr
    Now you know how I feel about Destiny and no PC release being announced but the game being only for consoles. Why should I downgrade to play a potentially great game?

Because it is a potentially great game?

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ HillerødPosts: 1,197Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Every great game can be ruined with a forced controller to play with.

Playing ATM: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3
    MMO's shelted: Check my mmorpg profile
    KICKSTARTED: Camelot Unchained. (250 USD)

Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Every great game can be ruined with a forced controller to play with.

May be it is just that you don't like using a controller?

Personally i haven't found the controller to be an issue for any game. Often, it is actually more comfortable to use (although i wouldn't want to play D3 on it though).

• zymurgeistzymurgeist Pittsville, VAPosts: 5,213Member Uncommon

22 days to PC launch of Reaper of Souls-

Still no announcement of PS4 "Ultimate Evil" release date- still can't pre-order on Amazon, Gamestop etc.

Still no announcement of XB1 version even existing.

Still no word about XBOX 360 or PS3 release of Reaper of Souls either.

WTF Blizzard!

Playstation 4 demo will be at PAX East.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause" ~Victor Hugo

• gorro187gorro187 Ofallon, MOPosts: 170Member Uncommon
    The consoles just got d3 a bit ago. Youll get the xpac at a later time. Its confirmed. But it has to be reprogrammed to the way to plays on consoles.
    Originally posted by gorro187
    The consoles just got d3 a bit ago. Youll get the xpac at a later time. Its confirmed. But it has to be reprogrammed to the way to plays on consoles.

Yeah, i heard they even redo a bit of the mechanics on the bosses, to accommodate the new controls.

Personally, i will just play the PC version since i am used to the mouse/keyboard controls for diablo type games.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Manchester, NHPosts: 2,931Member Uncommon

Let me know when GTA V is finally released on the PC.

It goes both ways.