Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3: Level 61 Class Videos Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Diablo III community site has been updated with a brand new class video featuring the new skills available to each at level 61. The skills are: Barbarian, Avalanche; Demon Hunter, Vengeance; Monk, Epiphany; Witch Doctor, Piranhas; Wizard, Black Hole. The videos are each only a few seconds in length but give a good peek at what players can expect. Check out the Monk's Epiphany below and the rest of the videos on the Diablo III community site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    This looks similar to the seven side kick the monk already has.  I imagine the specs, damage and range are different.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029

l played last night D3 is so n ice now its like diablo 2.0

cant wait to put my hands on the Templar.

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    There is no Templar class in Diablo 3... but maybe you want to touch your Templar companion :D
  • IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507
    Maybe they meant Crusader. Anyways, it all looks rad and a sure fire blast, especially now the gawd awful AH has been shut down finally. As for myself, waiting for the PS4 version, DIII is perfect for that console.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    You could do kinds of destruction with Epiphany: Inner Fire.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Gah! Five days?!? I'm not going to last that long... /cry

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1
    This looks similar to the seven side kick the monk already has.  I imagine the specs, damage and range are different.

It's not an attack, it's a buff.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Uzur9Uzur9 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Solar_Prophet
    Gah! Five days?!? I'm not going to last that long... /cry

I feel your pain - these five days are going to feel so long.