It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
These questions are directed to beta players:
1) Were you able to access all skill trees? If so do you feel that the trees require others to be viable or are they stand alone?
2) Can you give a comparison between PVP and PVE gear. Are the stats completely different, or are they the same?
3) Can you que for a PVP match from anywhere in the world or do you have to travel there and enter a zone?
4) Does anyone know how dungeons work with the holy trinity, or if there even is a holy trinity in game?
5) Is there a player cap in the pvp area, If so how much?
6) Do the skills you obtain have different effects depending on what your fighting against, for example Human vs AI?
7) Can you be a full ranged class in the game or does the game preassure you in going hybrid ranged/close?
8) Was their graphical lag in the PVP areas when large groups came together?
9) What is your favorite marathon gaming snack/food combo?
Just a couple of questions that I was wondering about, I am also curious whether or not there are more passive skills then active. I noticed a very small hotbar which leads me to think that most of the game skills may be passive in nature.