Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta weekend key give away - Friday, March 21 at 7:00 AM PST to March 23 at 11:59 PM PST

AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Tenton hammer's site.

Must be a registered member to get a key.

Comments

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    We're sorry but you do not have permission to sign up for this giveaway.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Originally posted by centkin
    We're sorry but you do not have permission to sign up for this giveaway.

Yeah login doesn't carry over have to log back in, and also Ncsofts account website is down.

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    Managed it -- you need to log on on the screen where it said you failed specifically.
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Worked fine for me,  just had to sign in on both pages.
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Got it! I love you op! Thanks so much.
  • CruiseGBCruiseGB Member Posts: 4

Interesting. The first web page references this coming weekend, while the page that provides the key states "The Beta Weekend begins this Friday, February 28 at 7:00 AM PST, and runs through Sunday at 11:59 PM PST".

Someone needs to a bit more attentive to the dates at Ten Ton Hammer. Hopefully these will work, NCSoft's website is presently down for maintenance. Plus, I remember reading that starting this weekend you either have to have been a previously closed Beta player with a 32+ character or have pre-ordered the game to be in the next four Betas.

• Zap-RoboZap-Robo Member UncommonPosts: 233

--
    Admin @ http://wildstar-central.com/
    ZapRobo (PlanetSide 2) | Zap-Robo (The Secret World)
    @Master Zaprobo (City of Heroes) | Zaphod@Zap-Robo (Star Trek Online)

• tv2zulutv2zulu Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by Zap-Robo

There's more than just TTH giving away keys...

http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/weekend-beta-key-giveaways.8361/

Thank you. Just got mine from ZAM.

• GormogonGormogon Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Finally.  Over a year after signing up for the beta I was finally home during a window where I could snatch a key from a third-party site.  /exhale
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by Gormogon
    Finally.  Over a year after signing up for the beta I was finally home during a window where I could snatch a key from a third-party site.  /exhale

I feel you!

Same story, signed for Alpha years ago already, never heared anything at all.

Signed Beta, signed tetra, got a key from mmorpg.com  here, thanks guys ^^

Then it said its starting at 19th ... today ... now its starting friday ... well, meow..

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Just got one from Tenton Hammer, so you can still get them as of 630 PM est Wed.

Thanks OP :)

• bluskrenebluskrene Member CommonPosts: 2
    How does one go about getting one of these keys?
  • KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Thanks for the heads up. Success. 
  • frostgardianfrostgardian Member Posts: 7

You seem to really like this game Azure.....GOOD hope to see you in game :)

• chronoss2015chronoss2015 Member UncommonPosts: 217

too much effort already just for a beta

and you all lied said i had ot sign in here to get a beta key not sign in here to be told i have to goto another site....

bad behaviour already....not good sign

• LissylLissyl Member UncommonPosts: 271

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has been trying to 'update' my account for the last hour (and make a new account, both of which give me the same completely useless 'try again later' result) who can't seem to succeed.

Actually get a key...and the publisher's site won't even let me log on to use it.  Story of my life. =/

EDIT/UPDATE: I finally found something on Wildstar's forums about account creation: Although it says 'number or special character' for inclusion in the password, you actually need both.  As soon as I did that, I could make an account (but still not 'update' my old one.  Ah, well).  Hopefully save someone some trouble with that. =)  Good luck!