Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

I hope Thieves Guild offers "Stealthy" passive too.

jacktorsjacktors Port St Lucie, FLPosts: 177Member Uncommon

I want to play a Nightblade, Stealth type magic user, but it seems like the only two race choices which offer the "Stealthy" passive, are Khajiit and Wood Elf.  But personally, I do not want to play either race. I was hoping to play a different type of build, which includes a stealth approach, but my main skills would be magic based.  I just don't want to miss out on that important stealth passive.  

I really hope they add the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood soon after game release.  I hope to see stealth type passives offered through these guilds.  My race of choice would be a Dark Elf, which offers stamina/magicka passive.  If not, Breton looks good to me. 

Comments

• CouganCougan UKPosts: 421Member Uncommon

Eh its a decent bonus but not something that I feel is 100% necessary, I'm sure Thieves Guild or even the Brotherhood will have a stealth affecting skill or two. Medium armour gives a good stealth radius bonus.

For a min maxer who wants the highest possible damage from a stealth attack then it would probably be a must to go Khajit.

Look at something like Argonian though that has the 15% improved potion boost which stacks nicely with Nightblades +20% potion Catalyst passive or Quick to Mend that improves Siphoning heals by 6%. A few of the other races could make good Nightblades too.

• jacktorsjacktors Port St Lucie, FLPosts: 177Member Uncommon
    Thanks for the advice.  I could never choose a Lizard Man. hehe.  I am leaning toward Dark Elf.  I like their look, and they have a nice increase in Magicka/Stamina.  Besides, I am not going to be a "melee" type Nightblade. So, a spell user is right down my alley.  I never thought about those nice Argonian passives though. You make great points.  Maybe I can create one in the character menu that I don't hate. :P