Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More testing comming up.

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Everyone  needs to know that i really really enjoyed the game during beta, and probably will at realease. But i dont think they will release a flawless mostly bugfree game, i dont think anyone could archieve so much in the two weeks left..  Espescially since we know that for every bug removed, two new ones return..

But then why care, i will be having fun anyhow, we just need to accept the fact that the next two months is a payed beta...  That will allow them to get all the bugs cleaned out... And on top of that this time there will not be a wipe at the end of beta...

the  most important day for this game is somewhere in june, as it will release in perfect state on the consoles...  Where they may sell like 3 to 4 million copies on PC, they might sell 10 to 15 million copies on consoles...  I think most of the console generation are very much ready for their first MMO. And us PC players are goinng to help Zenimax to get their game to the required quallity.

The game is moving for greatness on the consoles, and Zenimax and Bethesda know this..  Now you all, dont be spoilers and keep reporting those bugs.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Everyone  needs to know that i really really enjoyed the game during beta, and probably will at realease. But i dont think they will release a flawless mostly bugfree game, i dont think anyone could archieve so much in the two weeks left..  Espescially since we know that for every bug removed, two new ones return..

But then why care, i will be having fun anyhow, we just need to accept the fact that the next two months is a payed beta...  That will allow them to get all the bugs cleaned out... And on top of that this time there will not be a wipe at the end of beta...

the  most important day for this game is somewhere in june, as it will release in perfect state on the consoles...  Where they may sell like 3 to 4 million copies on PC, they might sell 10 to 15 million copies on consoles...  I think most of the console generation are very much ready for their first MMO. And us PC players are goinng to help Zenimax to get their game to the required quallity.

The game is moving for greatness on the consoles, and Zenimax and Bethesda know this..  Now you all, dont be spoilers and keep reporting those bugs.

Am i the only one who is bothered by this statement? is that how much we are addicted to new shiny MMOS?

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421

Why do you keep giving birth to these teso, threads? saying the same thing over and over (will be great with console blah blah)

We get it you love teso you have big expectations for its future.

Go keep posting on your previoous threads explaining such. Theres nothing new here.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser

Am i the only one who is bothered by this statement? is that how much we are addicted to new shiny MMOS?

Actually this whole post was meant to be sarcastiic,  the game is far from perfect, and they are releasing the pc version 2 months to early...   

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ElElyonElElyon Member UncommonPosts: 219

I would rather they release it early with all its bugs than wait 2 more months.

I loved the beta but I stopped playing because I knew that everything I was doing was going to get deleted anyway so I really felt like I was wasting my time.

This is a great game even though it is incomplete, I would start paying $15 a month right now to play it.

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by ElElyon

I would rather they release it early with all its bugs than wait 2 more months.

I loved the beta but I stopped playing because I knew that everything I was doing was going to get deleted anyway so I really felt like I was wasting my time.

This is a great game even though it is incomplete, I would start paying $15 a month right now to play it.

Its thinking like this that will keep the mmo genra ont he same train tracks its been rolling down for years.

"its an mmop gotta play the new best" 

If you sincerely enjoy it nice i see no appeal, been playing since 1999, there has been changes i see everything offered here, and can think of any number of games that did it better.

GL on your another thread bachhus hopefully it gives the game the much needed positive attention and your post counter to go up making you look leet.

• xerrixerri Member Posts: 30
    TBH  I have pre paid for the game and it wouldn't bother me if they delayed launch till the 11th or 18th of April  just to fix a few bugs . But they should have it as a open beta running for the time frame of launch though.