Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nothing spells amateur hour more than...

the infinite amounts of loading screens we have to endure.

Don't you think that with the amount of money invested into this game that removing them would or should have been on the high prioritylist??

Comments

• skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564

First you created this thread

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/6243025/SWTOR-as-it-should-be.html

just 10 mins ago and now another one to bash SWTOR.

• LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294

Honestly, read them again and comprehend what you're reading.

If you call that bashing then you need to step outside and try life, pal. ;-)

This is an issue that the majority of player that I've spoken to really dislike.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

What loading screens are you talking about ? There are only loading screens when you leave and come to a planet which makes absolute sense since you are after all flying and arriving on a spaceship. What you want to warp in and out of planets is it like Star Trek ?

There is no such consensus just because you and your friends do not like something does not make it a universal fact that others dislike.

Chamber of Chains
  • JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by skyline385

First you created this thread

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/6243025/SWTOR-as-it-should-be.html 

just 10 mins ago and now another one to bash SWTOR.

Honestly, get out, get some fresh air and get your life sorted out.

+1

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

I see you are on some hate mission against SWTOR alright I get it not bothering then thought it was an actual discussion.

Chamber of Chains
    Originally posted by cheyane

I see you are on some hate mission against SWTOR alright I get it not bothering then thought it was an actual discussion.

Too bad you don't understand that it is a discussion. Have a nice day. :-)

• GaxusnGaxusn Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by LoverNoFighter

You create 2 threads within a short space of time being negative about a game...

That's enough to tell anyone you're just looking for an argument, not a discussion. 

Playing: Nothing
    Played: EQ1, EQ2, VG:SoH, WoW, AoC, LoTRO, Aion, L2, DF, WAR.
    Favourites: EQ1, VG:SoH, Original WoW.
    Waiting: Pantheon: ROTF

Originally posted by Gaxusn

You create 2 threads within a short space of time being negative about a game...

That's enough to tell anyone you're just looking for an argument, not a discussion. 

If that was to be true then you must "argue" all the time when someone has a different opinion than yours. That sounds very sad and tiresome to me. :-)

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

SWTOR: Loading Screens Galore. The only thing that is seamless is the cartel market :D

My hope is on 3.0 - the Consolidation Patch

Seamless planets, loading screens replaced with cutscenes.

check this out someone made  a mock up, I´d love to play this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm2g3gKxw4o

• sirphobossirphobos Member UncommonPosts: 620
    I think it's hilarious that SWTOR still inspires such hatred in forum trolls over two years after it was released.
    Originally posted by sirphobos
    I think it's hilarious that SWTOR still inspires such hatred in forum trolls over two years after it was released.

Well said sir.

Let's stay on topic rather than hate on the OP. ;-)

• Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550
    Using a font that hurts your eyes should be bannable. Is it the same color as your rebel lightstabber?
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by Abuz0r
    Using a font that hurts your eyes should be bannable. Is it the same color as your rebel lightstabber?

I think he made some kind of minigame, if you highlight the text it gets a white background. Amazing!

• GaxusnGaxusn Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Gaxusn

If that was to be true then you must "argue" all the time when someone has a different opinion than yours. That sounds very sad and tiresome to me. :-)

It isn't about a difference of opinion. I think the game is dire, one of the worst I have ever played. The difference is, I don't feel the need to come on the internet to whine about every aspect I don't like.

The fact you need to express every feeling/opinion of yours on the internet is extremely sad mate. 

2 words, *Move On*.

Playing: Nothing
    Played: EQ1, EQ2, VG:SoH, WoW, AoC, LoTRO, Aion, L2, DF, WAR.
    Favourites: EQ1, VG:SoH, Original WoW.
    Waiting: Pantheon: ROTF

• VicDynamoVicDynamo Member Posts: 234

Naw, he's on a hate mission against posting readable text. The OP does seem to  have a sudden and strange amount of vitriol against SWTOR. For example, the loading screens aren't as bad as some game's I've played. 

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Originally posted by Prhyme

Naw, he's on a hate mission against posting readable text. The OP does seem to  have a sudden and strange amount of vitriol against SWTOR. For example, the loading screens aren't as bad as some game's I've played. 

What do you mean he's on a mission against readable text?

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

the infinite amounts of loading screens we have to endure.

Don't you think that with the amount of money invested into this game that removing them would or should have been on the high prioritylist??

Loading screens come with non-stylized graphics or higher resolution graphics.

MMORPGs have to deal with constant rendering problems. They aren't single player games where every scene can be specifically culled to one person's pre determined perspective. They have to be able to render hundreds of perspectives all at once so the full 3D environment needs to be rendered fully at all times.

It's a trade off.

This discussion has been closed.