Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Rift: New Mage Soul - The Arbiter

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds is anxious to introduce Rift players to the Arbiter – a Mage tank who weaves wind, lightning, and ice into defensive abilities on par with the best in Telara. Check out the lore behind The Arbiter and then let us know what you think in the comments.

Read more Rift: New Mage Soul - The Arbiter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    That mage looks horridly ugly.Like..Manbearpig.

beLIEve

• victorbjrvictorbjr Member UncommonPosts: 212
    I'm going to like this on my mage LOL. :D

A writer and gamer from the Philippines. Loves his mom dearly. :)

Can also be found on http://www.gamesandgeekery.com

• LqeaerLqeaer Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by victorbjr
    I'm going to like this on my mage LOL. :D

Me too.

and me :)

Wow mmorpg 2014 here.

• IsimeRageIsimeRage Member UncommonPosts: 13

ugg

• AlalalaAlalala Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Rift is holding up well as the classic MMO fantasy theme park - glad to see Trion continues to invest in it.
  • ZebladeZeblade Member UncommonPosts: 931
    free to play.. all the kids will love it. The ingame chat is starting to be like Tera now. Awful. Yes yes I know your server is clean and never has that kind of talk.
  • syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by Zeblade
    free to play.. all the kids will love it. The ingame chat is starting to be like Tera now. Awful. Yes yes I know your server is clean and never has that kind of talk.

No no, my server was never clean without that kind of talk even when it was sub-locked. The people weren't nicer on my server when it was sub-locked and they didn't run dungeons better either.

I'm hoping they sell the souls in a package like the SL souls for around 3500 credits ($25).

Rift's chat was ok until they merged the faction chats.  F2P really had no noticeable impact on the community outside of the initial rush.  

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    another ice, wind, lightning mage. Yay...... They are just repeating the existing classes with little twists. It was only a matter of time since that soul system became stale. Trion needs to Focus on other type of content and maybe a 5th calling instead of more soul copy paste with different names.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    There are alot of souls in Rift that i really like. I would love to play the new mage and cleric souls, but i'd never give the shady company Trion has become a single cent.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Nice, mage tanking brings back good memories. I'm getting more interested in RIFT again with all those new additions.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!