Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Thunder - Game Play Video

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I am working on my latest game write up for my blog about War Thunder.   Should be up in a couple of days.   I will include a couple of game play videos from inside the game.    I have lots to say about this game - the good and the bad.   It has the potential to be a great game.    If anything, this game will be good flight sim, combat practice for when Star Citizen comes out.   

Here is a preview video.    Yes - I am the one flying.  http://forum.warthunder.com/public/style_emoticons/default/007_3.png

War Thunder - Battle of Britain - Historical Mode   <<< clicky

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

Comments

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Originally posted by Teala

I am working on my latest game write up for my blog about War Thunder.   Should be up in a couple of days.   I will include a couple of game play videos from inside the game.    I have lots to say about this game - the good and the bad.   It has the potential to be a great game.    If anything, this game will be good flight sim, combat practice for when Star Citizen comes out.   

Here is a preview video.    Yes - I am the one flying.  http://forum.warthunder.com/public/style_emoticons/default/007_3.png

This video is in private mode..

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Rdlaban
    Originally posted by Teala

This video is in private mode..

Seems it was set incorrectly - my bad - all fixed.

• greymanicgreymanic Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Great flight sim. Where's the shoosting?
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Liked and subscribed.

I really enjoyed what I played of War Thunder, certain maps always seemed to crash for me which eventually led me to stop playing.

I'll probably give it another look when I get my Oculus Rift.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    WarThunder is totally cool, waiting for a new controller :D