Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Play ArcheAge English Series. Russian Servers With English Patch / English Guild! - Guide On I

2»

Comments

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Auto Loot does exist and works better then most MMORPG's. A bit like Skyrim just go to the Mob and Hit F key and it will auto loot without even a Dialog! Takes a bit of time getting use to it unless you been playing some Elder Scrolls like I have recent haha.

SNIP

• FreeakedFreeaked Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Is it me? Or did an IP block go live today? *sadface*
  • hulgarhulgar Member Posts: 93
    it seems that they have ip blocked Europe and the states, in fact..all except russian federation and other countries...and without warning
    Originally posted by hulgar
    it seems that they have ip blocked Europe and the states, in fact..all except russian federation and other countries...and without warning

OpenVPN+Lag it is then ;)
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Ah well, glad I got to play it for a day.  Now the wait won't feel so bad and I can not worry about it at all until it launches here in the west.  Besides, it was a nightmare just trying to figure out quests based on the cryptic english translation.  I mean, I did it, as I seem to be smarter than the average person, but it made what should be a fun time, a tedious time.  Back to Rift and Diablo 3 for now, till ESO.
    IP block seems to be gone..
  • DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126

hey, is the IP block in play? was thinking about installing but I'm not sure from posts if the EU IP's are blocked atm or not

Thanks in advance,

Deadlobster

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Originally posted by Deadlobster

hey, is the IP block in play? was thinking about installing but I'm not sure from posts if the EU IP's are blocked atm or not

Thanks in advance,

Deadlobster

Nope just the account creation process is blocked. You just need to use a proxy for it.

SNIP

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    yeah I managed to get in after fecking around with bits for awhile. Looks nice, language, obviously, is odd but still playable.
  • chronoss2015chronoss2015 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    doesnt work people that say it is are fooling you
  • ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200
    hows the ping?
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Was able to make a mail.ru account. Downloaded the game but when I try to log in that box that appears with 2 green buttons and that forum name thing in your guide comes up but only has the green button on the bottom with some Russian text above it where the forum name thing should be. I hit the green button which just closes out the box but doesn't run the game.

• YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Works like a charm. Thank you. Awesome MMO! Thinking of cancelling my ESO and WS preorders so's I can pump everything into this once Trion get into gear.

no it doesnt

followed to the letter....

change to day is a russain email popup , and still get the same 3 popups and no game.

and now it erases the login ....they are trojaning people i see now

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by chronoss2015

no it doesnt

followed to the letter....

change to day is a russain email popup , and still get the same 3 popups and no game.

and now it erases the login ....they are trojaning people i see now

any proof of these trojans?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

what would you like a screen shot showing the crap that poped up on running it....

no where i see anyone having that said....yet its some weird advert for the email service the client is driving, and ill add 

seeing how it dont work why are they stealing my bandwidth then for torrents in a dir.....and it also never asked which drive to install too and weirdly decided on  its own  to put itself on my brand new external hard drive.

not impressed....and while it may not be a TROJAN per se....its doing stuff without autorization is not cool.

if they want to use my bandwidth for some torrents ..fucking ask. our govts in north america spy on all torrent use....

and by erase the login i mean its still there but because i have no idea how to speak russian i cant go recover a password and will need ot create another email....

this is a awful hack aorund shit....and they ought to all get over themselves these game designers and stop with this bullshit of regions.

DO TYOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU TO INSTALL A GAME THEN STEAL YOUR FUCKING BANDWIDTH AND NOT GIVE YOU THE GAME EITHER????

enough of the lying. ALSO why is it so hard to get rid of the games processes too...its like a war for a few minutes....till some ass that is prolly watching you do it just ends it....and suddenly 4 of these go poof...gone off task manager.

seriously people go see what i mean i dare you. do exactly what that page says .....

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

what would you like a screen shot showing the crap that poped up on running it....

no where i see anyone having that said....yet its some weird advert for the email service the client is driving, and ill add 

seeing how it dont work why are they stealing my bandwidth then for torrents in a dir.....and it also never asked which drive to install too and weirdly decided on  its own  to put itself on my brand new external hard drive.

not impressed....and while it may not be a TROJAN per se....its doing stuff without autorization is not cool.

if they want to use my bandwidth for some torrents ..fucking ask. our govts in north america spy on all torrent use....

and by erase the login i mean its still there but because i have no idea how to speak russian i cant go recover a password and will need ot create another email....

this is a awful hack aorund shit....and they ought to all get over themselves these game designers and stop with this bullshit of regions.

DO TYOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU TO INSTALL A GAME THEN STEAL YOUR FUCKING BANDWIDTH AND NOT GIVE YOU THE GAME EITHER????

enough of the lying. ALSO why is it so hard to get rid of the games processes too...its like a war for a few minutes....till some ass that is prolly watching you do it just ends it....and suddenly 4 of these go poof...gone off task manager.

seriously people go see what i mean i dare you. do exactly what that page says .....

Nothing you said makes any sense at all.

The game developer licenses out versions of a game so that they can be managed locally.  I don't think it has anything to do with anyone 'getting over' them selves.

I don't think that anyone is 'stealing your band width' unless they are back round downloading like Pando media booster.

I'm sure no one is 'watching your computer' and moving around processes as you try to eliminate them, that is simply unreal.

• InporylemQQInporylemQQ Member Posts: 165

Thank you for your input

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

Originally posted by Laughing-man

Nothing you said makes any sense at all.

The game developer licenses out versions of a game so that they can be managed locally.  I don't think it has anything to do with anyone 'getting over' them selves.

I don't think that anyone is 'stealing your band width' unless they are back round downloading like Pando media booster.

I'm sure no one is 'watching your computer' and moving around processes as you try to eliminate them, that is simply unreal.

thats why when i read it to a ten year old despite one spelling mistake or two HE GETS IT...

the fact is they are blocking ips get over it. for a game that will be free to play anyhow WHO cares....

and i have since had the russian translated and no where do they tell or ask in the install that they will torrent this game after you download it.

sounds like a scam....it prolly is

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

This still works but a few things:

• The english patch is going to no longer be supportedThe english patch also seems to be giving people issues logging inThere is an IP block, but some people are not blocked. I created my account on a VPN and patched on the VPN and now I can log in without the VPN.Creating an account without a VPN or Proxy will most likely get your IP locked from playing for "suspicious activity" so I highly suggest making your mail.ru account under VPN.

From the 30 minutes or so that I played of each class this game seems very very nice.
    First thing I did was jump in the ocean and swim to a nearby island. Nearby but still took maybe 5-7 minutes to swim there.
    The world feels entirely open, I climbed over cliffs, swam through the ocean to get around areas, jumped on someones boat to give me a lift to a far off island, and tons of other stuff.
    The cities and landscapes are nice, even if the texture quality is lacking.
    I have a fairly strong computer but the optimization doesn't seem to be there for me as it is making my CPU work at about 60% while no other game comes relatively close (but I am not expert so take that with a grain of salt).

I mostly did this to see if I would even bother paying the $50 for beta access and head start, and I think I actually will. People talk bad about the combat but really it feels just like WoW which doesn't bother me at all. With a little gameplay of my own and some english videos I have seen all I needed to see to pull me into this game.

Edit: One other thing, if you do download and everything goes right and the game launches but crashes after the cry engine logo (which it does for me) just spam escape until the server select comes up. Most english people play on server 4 and 10.