Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is the Final Beta Event

HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

"Congratulations, you just received two BETA codes for the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online BETA event! This final BETA event will run from [...]"

So everyone gets things straight, there will be no more future beta events, other than this weekend.

Comments

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    Well it is 18 days to release :D who cares about more betas at this time, give us the release !!!
  • KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Your, right its the last beta!   The end of the world could possibly start on march 19th, so you better make the most out of this final ESO beta while you still can. 
  • GatlanGatlan Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Ragnarok was suppose to be last month, what is suppose to end the world this time?
  • SatariousSatarious Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Early access starts literally 2 weekends after this beta, so I don't think it's a big deal that it's FINAL.

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132
     For this special beta event only, we're unlocking the benefits of the Imperial Edition and the Explorer's Pack for you to test and enjoy. .
  • GamerDan79GamerDan79 Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by sassoonss
     For this special beta event only, we're unlocking the benefits of the Imperial Edition and the Explorer's Pack for you to test and enjoy. .

"For this special beta event only, we're unlocking the benefits of the Imperial Edition and the Explorer's Pack for you to test and enjoy in the hopes that you will see how much of an advantage it provides over those that didn't buy it and choose to order it yourself at an additional cost over and above the main game..."

Fixed that for you.

No thanks required  :)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by GamerDan79

"For this special beta event only, we're unlocking the benefits of the Imperial Edition and the Explorer's Pack for you to test and enjoy in the hopes that you will see how much of an advantage it provides over those that didn't buy it and choose to order it yourself at an additional cost over and above the main game..."

Fixed that for you.

So what? A company needs to make money...  Thats what they do first, and if thats taken care of, they can concentrate on making great games and more money..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Originally posted by GamerDan79

Fixed that for you.

lol.. No thanks offered. Not even true. The imperial race falls right in line with the rest. Don't see any real advantages here at all.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by Aulliwyn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

bad... bad...  flashback

• Drew90000Drew90000 Member Posts: 7
    The only real advantage of preordering with the imperial edition is you can be any race for any faction.   Honestly imo the imperials dont make much difference for the game play
  • DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
    Originally posted by Drew90000
    The only real advantage of preordering with the imperial edition is you can be any race for any faction.   Honestly imo the imperials dont make much difference for the game play

I'm curious to see if the Imperial race will have a Motif that will drop or if you need to play as an imperial to craft as an imperial which would mean collecting the other 9 races' motifs.

I'd like to play a Nord but if there isn't an imperial Motif, I'll probably have to play an Imp to get the full craft spectrum.

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Originally posted by Digna

I'm curious to see if the Imperial race will have a Motif that will drop or if you need to play as an imperial to craft as an imperial which would mean collecting the other 9 races' motifs.

I'd like to play a Nord but if there isn't an imperial Motif, I'll probably have to play an Imp to get the full craft spectrum.

You can transform any racial gear into Imperial gear. 

• AbardomasAbardomas Member Posts: 159

I kinda thought it would be.... it's getting close now folks!

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
    Originally posted by flguy147

Hm so you don't need a motif? The 'transform' option is inherent if you have the Imp edition?

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

This song just reminds me of Rocky :-)

Isaiah 41:10
  • KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Originally posted by flguy147

Hm so you don't need a motif? The 'transform' option is inherent if you have the Imp edition?

Going to find out this weekend

• WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

Damnit! thats a friend on mine's ring tone... Apparently Russians from Brooklyn can never get enough Europe!

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

• AbardomasAbardomas Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by Knotwood
    Originally posted by Digna Originally posted by flguy147 Originally posted by Digna Originally posted by Drew90000 The only real advantage of preordering with the imperial edition is you can be any race for any faction.   Honestly imo the imperials dont make much difference for the game play
    I'm curious to see if the Imperial race will have a Motif that will drop or if you need to play as an imperial to craft as an imperial which would mean collecting the other 9 races' motifs. I'd like to play a Nord but if there isn't an imperial Motif, I'll probably have to play an Imp to get the full craft spectrum.
    Going to find out this weekend

It seriously can't get here soon enough!

• LagKingBongLagKingBong Member Posts: 54
    Anyone know if the build will be updated from the last betas?
  • SemibruceleeSemibrucelee Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by LagKingBong
    Anyone know if the build will be updated from the last betas?

Yes, probably v0.18.

Says so in the email they sent anyway.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Personally, I am sick of beta. I'm ready for the real thing baby!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!