Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Souls II: Launch Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Dark Souls II is slated to be released March 14th on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, then on April 25th on PC. To celebrate the imminent release of the game, Namco Bandai has put the official launch day trailer up on YouTube. Check it out to see what you think! Will you be playing Dark Souls II?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Trailer started off good but the music went to upbeat.
  • ArdnutArdnut Member Posts: 188
    vid wasnt that good, game looks just like so many we get that are churned out these days. best thing about it was the 'tull music you played - been ages since last heard that

i look this wrecked because i've got GIST.
    Whats your excuse?
    http://deadmanrambling.com/

• ElboneElbone Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Ive used some Jethrol tull in fan made videos in the past. I think it would fit with Dark Soul as one. Wouldve prefered an original epic soundtrack for the launch trailer BUT, this was still successful in rising my hype level.
  • FinalFikusFinalFikus Member Posts: 906
    This is hardcore pve.

"If the Damned gave you a roadmap, then you'd know just where to go"

• korgath1korgath1 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    march 14TH ? i'm picking it up at midnight tonight...
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    worst game trailer music ever. 
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    You can already get the game. Just go to your local walmart or offbrand store(like Radioshack) and hope you get a stupid non-game savvy cashier. Many stories are popping up of people getting copies sold to them because the cashiers override the register and confirm the sale.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!