Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG Community channel

WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

If anyone is interested I created a MMORPGcom (no dot) community in D3. If anyone is interested in joining it would be a place where gamers from this community site can group up and share builds/loot etc.

It is open to public so join away...

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

Comments

• kreakrea Member UncommonPosts: 237
    Sounds nice , will join the community . Tho at moment i am playing alone have the game since release but never realy bothered with it . With the new changes i did make new char to lvl , so total noob here in d3. ( since it didnt work for me see post below , i did make another one  called         diablo 3 eu client (no caps or dots in name ) :     mmorpgcom      .     
    Hmm couldnt find the community also tryed with caps tho no luck , could it be that you from us and i am from eu that i dont see them ?
  • WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

I am in the US, I am not sure how that affects the community as there were many language options available when creating it.

If you search for just "mmo" or even "rpg" there are only a few results... If you want to further narrow it down it was created under the "online communities"

Yep seems they did seperate us and eu as far i can see since i only find the one i did make when i search for it.
  • WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

Ahh I see how they did this now... You select your region through the new launcher it lists US, Europe, and Asia... It defaulted me to US so it must only be limited to people who choose to play on the US servers.

Doesn't seem like anyone else is interested as no one has joined the community since it started.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Sticky'd this for you!