Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual wield sorcerer build

ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

I like this because my main nuke is instant cast so I can cycle it between melee attacks.  Melee, melee, ZAP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7qDIOvMCZQ

My youtube MMO gaming channel

Comments

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    Dual wield is virtually built for Sorc if you one looks at all the skills with morphs. Sorc is very melee friendly. Almost more than NB if not for stealth openers.

You stay sassy!

• SemibruceleeSemibrucelee Member Posts: 52
    Personally I find the dw skill line underwhelming.
  • bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679
    Any weapon works well with any class. Personally I prefer 2-Handed over Dual-Wield though :)
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Semibrucelee
    Personally I find the dw skill line underwhelming.

Look ath the morphs again...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Chieftan

I like this because my main nuke is instant cast so I can cycle it between melee attacks.  Melee, melee, ZAP!

Your graphical settings make this game look crap

I keep wondering why people keep pushing videos at the lowest possible settings..   If i look gameplay videos that dont have any guiding... i would prefer the highest settings and lots of eyecandy..

This my best and dearest OP is sacrilege...   And continues to give people that want to harmt he game a reason to do so..

On top of that... there is a sticky for posts like this

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by Chieftan

Your graphical settings make this game look crap

I keep wondering why people keep pushing videos at the lowest possible settings..   If i look gameplay videos that dont have any guiding... i would prefer the highest settings and lots of eyecandy..

I don't.  I'd rather save something for when I can actually play the game myself. 

If I want a general idea of how a game plays without staring at a youtube loading screen forever on my phone or mobile wi fi, I'd much rather watch a video with a lower bitrate.

• KhajimKhajim Member Posts: 20
    i dont know why people make these kinds of videos with no commentary. watching you do lvl 3 quests for 54 minutes is unbelievably boring and does the game no service.
  • ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188
    Originally posted by Khajim
    i dont know why people make these kinds of videos with no commentary. watching you do lvl 3 quests for 54 minutes is unbelievably boring and does the game no service.

Here's a fun drinking game: take a shot every time a youtube commentator says ya, umm, like, uhh, so uhh, ok ya, definitely, ohhh, etc.  In a couple minutes you won't care what he's saying!

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by Khajim

Hey... at least he didn't add any weird random music to it.

These unedited gameplay videos were great to watch a few weeks ago when the NDA first dropped... people were starving for a good look at the game at that time. Now there are a lot of polished edited videos, with or without commentary, with good action... these long unedited ones of the early levels we've all already seen, are getting old pretty fast. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED