Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will You Be Playing In ESO Adventure Zones?

13»

Comments

• AbardomasAbardomas Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by Rusque
    Yes I will be participating in Adventure zones.Why? Because I want to.

Very short and to the point answer. At least you stayed on topic! :D

• 5ubzer05ubzer0 Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Originally posted by greenreen

The only people I've got along with in games tell me little about themselves - just the basics - then we can freely joke and be silly without their real life making me start judging whether I should keep them around as company.

My suggestion is to join a serious pvp guild or to make sure that most  people on your friend's list are pvpers. It's just so relaxing to join TS after work and talk about builds, counter builds, strategy, instead of listening to people go on and on about their personal lives. I have yet to meet a fellow pvper who cared  about my gender, looks, relationship status or tried to go all emo on me. 

Just make sure you're good at pvp or no one will want to group with you regardless of how nice of a person you are. 

Originally posted by 5ubzer0
    Originally posted by greenreen The only people I've got along with in games tell me little about themselves - just the basics - then we can freely joke and be silly without their real life making me start judging whether I should keep them around as company.
    My suggestion is to join a serious pvp guild or to make sure that most  people on your friend's list are pvpers. It's just so relaxing to join TS after work and talk about builds, counter builds, strategy, instead of listening to people go on and on about their personal lives. I have yet to meet a fellow pvper who cared  about my gender, looks, relationship status or tried to go all emo on me. 

Just make sure you're good at pvp or no one will want to group with you regardless of how nice of a person you are. 

great advice! It's a matter of find the right group with people similar to yourself

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Offcourse i will be playing them... But i got no clue what they are...

My best bet is that they are a PvE version of Cyrodillll...  With an open world feel...  They will probably feel most alike Gw2 open world zones.... With some WoWish quests added to them.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Offcourse i will be playing them... But i got no clue what they are...

My best bet is that they are a PvE version of Cyrodillll...  With an open world feel...  They will probably feel most alike Gw2 open world zones.... With some WoWish quests added to them.

They are zones about half the size of a normal zone, content is tuned for groups of four but there are instanced areas within the adventure zone called "trials" that are designed for 12 people to complete

Originally posted by deakon
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus Offcourse i will be playing them... But i got no clue what they are...   My best bet is that they are a PvE version of Cyrodillll...  With an open world feel...  They will probably feel most alike Gw2 open world zones.... With some WoWish quests added to them.
    They are zones about half the size of a normal zone, content is tuned for groups of four but there are instanced areas within the adventure zone called "trials" that are designed for 12 people to complete

I did not know that... thank you!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992

I can't see why anyone won't use good content. The only issue will be balance, the more of this sort of stuff they have, the more likely it will be that it will undermine Keep PvP. I remember Warhammer, the small scenario PvP was much better than the main open area PvP. SwTOR, the PvP battles offered better rewards than the zoned PvP.

You have to split the type of rewards or only one system will be picked to get those rewards, the one that yields the most.

• askdabossaskdaboss Member UncommonPosts: 631

I will be "solo roaming" but sticking to other people's rears like dried poo.

Originally posted by askdaboss
    I will be "solo roaming" but sticking to other people's rears like dried poo.

lmao :)