Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• RhysiaRhysia Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by willis23
    Since you can discuss anything up to level 29 Exiled, do you happen to know the current state of the Esper class? ie: are they decent healers, and dps?

I know I am not Exiled! But I wanted to answer this because I have watched quite a few of the streams that have shown off the Esper.  From my own point of view that the Esper can be a bit low on the mobility side, but when it comes to DPS and Healing, they can be pretty amazing.  Their knockdown ablity is like their bread and butter and I can't tell you how many times I see that used against others in PvP and dungeons.  There is no getting away from that if it hits you.  And the Healing is just as great.  I don't think I will be rolling an Esper upon release but those who do will have a pretty awesome toon to knock me and then beat me up while I am down!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • willis23willis23 Member Posts: 12

I think I will definitely be rolling the Esper class.  I tried out the SS and I actually enjoy the stand and nuke abilities of the esper.  I also LOVE the animations of the phantom blades, psy blades etc.  It has been a long time since I have been so set on just one class.  

I am also very glad to hear that their healing is performing well! 

Terminus
    Neco - Trio of Terminus
  • BroadcastBroadcast Member Posts: 2

To anyone who may know. In the later game, is there another form of currency you get for doing raids and dungeons that you use to buy high lvl gear like in WoW or is it all drops?

Also can anyone tell me how to setup the signature for this site? This is all I'm getting with copying and pasting. Thank

Terminus
    Broadcast - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • bionic55bionic55 Member Posts: 3
    Beware asking "end game" related questions.  Game is still under NDA anything past 29  :)  One would guess there would be some kind of currency, or maybe even rep/vendor style.  But sorry bud, no idea!

Terminus
    Deathcrystals - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • IronshardIronshard Member Posts: 15
    ah if only there would be some big announcement after monday saying open beta, on the up side, I got legionnaire woo

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website|Join Us
    Ironshard-Legionnaire of Terminus
    Originally posted by Ironshard
    ah if only there would be some big announcement after monday saying open beta, on the up side, I got legionnaire woo

I am hoping for something big as well! And congrats on becoming a full member.  As  guild we have had a lot of promotions lately, everyone has been doing a fantastic job!

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • BroadcastBroadcast Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by bionic55
    Beware asking "end game" related questions.  Game is still under NDA anything past 29  :)  One would guess there would be some kind of currency, or maybe even rep/vendor style.  But sorry bud, no idea!

Yea I guess that is pretty late game stuff. Forgot about the NDA. I just can't wait for a release date on this thing and a CE announcement. 

Terminus
    Broadcast - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53

Ladies and gentlemen! With the NDA released you can be sure that we will be trying to get a 24hour stream setup at www.twitch.tv/terminus_tv

Come take a look and watch our members in beta play and level and some are even testing elder game content already!

Stream should be up as soon as the servers open today!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
    proud to be a part of terminus and cant wait for the game release and to see our streams

Terminus
    Originally posted by LG_Exiled

Ladies and gentlemen! With the NDA released you can be sure that we will be trying to get a 24hour stream setup at www.twitch.tv/terminus_tv

Come take a look and watch our members in beta play and level and some are even testing elder game content already!

Stream should be up as soon as the servers open today!

I can't wait to go live again! I really missed it! And actually streaming past 29 is going to rock!

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    lots of people streaming loads of level 50 content.

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Originally posted by Skappy

Yeah, it's been great that the NDA was lifted, people get to experience the game without having to be one of the lucky few of those with 'Permanent Beta' access. Definitely lets you see lots of different ability sets/play styles/other aspects and get a good grip of the game to a certain extent.

Originally posted by Desuteq

Yeah, it's been great that the NDA was lifted, people get to experience the game without having to be one of the lucky few of those with 'Permanent Beta' access. Definitely lets you see lots of different ability sets/play styles/other aspects and get a good grip of the game to a certain extent.

It really sucks that we are going to lose our weekly access and only be able to play on the weekends, but despite that.  I am still super stoked and I want to pre-order right now!

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • UnseenkillaUnseenkilla Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Rhysia
    Originally posted by Desuteq

It really sucks that we are going to lose our weekly access and only be able to play on the weekends, but despite that.  I am still super stoked and I want to pre-order right now!

I can't wait to pre-order it so I can finally play the game, you lucky people and your beta invites.

i cant wait to preorder either, im so glad we get to see the game so early was afraid it would be late summer early fall before we saw it

Terminus
    Originally posted by Ironshard
    i cant wait to preorder either, im so glad we get to see the game so early was afraid it would be late summer early fall before we saw it

Pre-order party FTW!  Only a few more days.....

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53
    Been watching those raid streams. They are very well thought out and are gonna require a lot of teamwork on our part....we got this though!

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
    Ugh servers are down now its the waiting game cant wait for release

Terminus
  • WazlukWazluk Member Posts: 159
    Launch can't some soon enough!  I can't wait to PvP some Exile faces off.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Wazluk - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Draken Stalker
    Originally posted by Wazluk
    Launch can't some soon enough!  I can't wait to PvP some Exile faces off.

I completely agree! I am even staying up for pre-orders!  

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    I hope everyone is done with pre-orders. I look forward to seeing you on the weekend.

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • ZangyakuZangyaku Member Posts: 7
    Everyone ready to party up for the first preorder beta weekend?? :D

Terminus
    Zangyaku - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • UnseenkillaUnseenkilla Member Posts: 10
    Yes, now hoping they end up telling us a time and date for when we can reserve names.
    Originally posted by Unseenkilla
    Yes, now hoping they end up telling us a time and date for when we can reserve names.

Two weeks before the release is when they are allowing reservations for names and guild names.  I was hoping it would be sooner, but alas, it is not.

Terminus
    Rhysia - Friend of LG
    i wonder if we will be able to reserve multiple names or just 1

Terminus
This discussion has been closed.